Becca Mineral Blush

Becca Mineral Blush

4.6

Rosy glow blush with a touch of pigment. I wear this blush year round and have received so many compliments. Just a slight swipe on the apples of my cheeks and there's an instant rose glow. I also pair this with the Becca highlighter.

I received this in a deluxe sample size in a Becca kit and I love it! I have the color flower child. It is such a pretty pinky peach that goes with a lot of looks. It's a great blush for that bronzy, glowy summer look. A little goes a long way. I only tap my brush in it once and I get a very pigmented cheek. So be careful not to use too much. I love wearing this with a Becca highlight on top.

To Read all 14 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/16/2016 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I have the shade Flowerchild.

This is an absolutely gorgeous blush. I love the packaging as it feels heavy and substantial in my hand. The blush is soft and very pigmented, so you don't need a lot of product on your brush. It also blends well into the skin and looks natural. I love the subtle sheen in this which is great for wearing to the office. For going out, it's great topped with one of Becca's pressed highlights for extra oomph.

All in all, amazing quality as usual from Becca.

on 1/31/2016 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought the Becca Mineral Blush in the shade Flowerchild.
It is the most gorgeous peachy-pink, and is very pigmented and lovely. The blush itself is a very soft product. I usually use a duo-fiber brush for applying blush, but using that brush was a nightmare- I had blush dust everywhere! Switched to a softer brush and no more blush dust.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Oh my goodness, I love this blush so much. I'm talking about the color "Wild Honey". It's a brown-peach shade with the slightest shimmer. The shimmer appears in the pan and not so much on the face, but it still gives a subtle glow. The reason why I love it so much is because I'm able to use it as a blush and bronzer all at once. As someone that's going the minimalistic route, this is perfect since I'm downsizing my makeup collection and if I'm able to use a product two ways, it's a win. The pigmentation is incredible, a bit goes a long way and I won't be making a dent in the pan anytime soon. The longevity is great, and the packaging is just like the usual BECCA compacts, slightly rubberized edges with a silver saucer in the middle. I personally find the packaging aesthetically pleasing, but even if it wasn't, the product itself would still win me over. I'm an NC25-30 in MAC, for shade reference.

on 7/12/2015 6:23:00 PM

The lasting power of this blush is impressive. I have it in "Wild Honey" and I was afraid it would look too bronze on my skin, but it's very natural looking. I used a light hand to apply it this morning, over Koh Gen Do foundation set with Meteorites. About 6 hours later I went to a birthday party and spend 2.5 hours sweating in 96 degree heat & humidity. Came home and blush still looked perfect. I took one lippie off for the packaging- I wish I could see what color it is without having to open it or flip it upside down to read the label. I was also expecting it to be the size of Becca's highlighters, FYI it's quite a bit smaller.

I absolutely love flowerchild! Its a perfect pinky-peach color that gives just the right amount of shimmer. I was worried about the color since I'm pretty fair, but it looks so gorgeous and makes my skin look really smooth and flawless - even without a base of foundation. Warning: I would recommend using this very sparingly and build up the color as it is very pigmented. It's a little pricey at $32 from sephora, but it lasts forever and is well worth the quality. As far as blush and highlights go, Becca can do no wrong in my opinion!

on 5/30/2015 5:22:00 PM

This blush is great it doesn't contain talc or bismuth oxychloride which is hard to find. Did not cause any breakouts. I have the shade in Flowerchild its a perfect coral pink peachy shade that is not orange. Great color for mac nc10 to 20 it has shimmers that gives the cheek a slight hit of glow without look like a disco ball the shimmers are not just on the top layer. The color is not super intense doesn't apply chalky or powdery looking it blends well. I usually have to apply 2-3 layer to get the intensity I like. The package is simple small sturdy and easy to open and close if you accidentally drop this it will not brake or crumble. The plastic is similar to Nars rubbery matte not shinny matte so it has slight bounce when you drop it so it will not crack.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Amazing blush! This could be my "forever blush" (in colour "gypsy" soft pink) so long as they never stop manufacturing it, I will keep buying it!! I am surprised there are not more positive reviews. It has an adorably pretty, softly pigmented colour with a good quality light reflecting agent. Basically makes you look healthy, pretty and glowing without ever looking cakey, shiney or oily. I've never had breakouts with this product. It feels like a very expensive product (way nicer than bobby brown, Estée lauder, clinque etc- although not as pigmented as bobby brown). I did a lot of research before purchasing and happy that all positive reviews I read were true regarding the quality of the product on the skin. Truely glowing. It has a soft gold reflectance. Not a super long lasting product probably lasts 4-5hours on my combination/normal skin (not oily). Perfect for daily wear. Packaging is alright, not amazing and the price is a bit steep but it's SO worth it! Also has a nice subtle fragrance -nothing too strong. Large easy to use pan/container that you can sweep your whole large blush brush into (nothing worse than it being tiny). Overall awesome product!!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

STUNNING blush. I don't contour or even bronze thanks to this shade. One product that defines, brightens up AND has staying power like no other. Perfect colour. This will last me forever so the price is actually a bonus.

Popular Blush Products