eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

4.1

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

on 5/27/2017 1:13:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Absolutely love the "Sweet Mint" my favorite!! I purchased the strawberry sorbet, and vanilla mint. Not so much on the strawberry sorbet and the vanilla mint is ok because the vanilla is more of the stronger note in the lip balm but it's better then the strawberry sorbet (in my opinion). However, The Sweet Mint tastes great and refreshing, plus adds a tiny tiny tingling sensation which I like. Also, come kissing time with my guy : ) he loves the mint taste and feel on his lips : )

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I expected so much more.I had much cheaper lipbalm (eos is really expensive in my country) that smelled so much better and like fresh strawberries.This barely smells of strawberries at all.I have to apply it a lot,every half an hour.It's not moisturising either.I love the packaging and that's why I gave it overall rating 3.

I love eos balms but im going to have to give this specific strawberry one 3 lippies simply because i found it a little drying compared to the honey dew and mint ones. I love the smell but as soon as this ones done, i wont be repurchasing it. I have however repurchased the other ones.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

A little thick and clogging. However, it is moderately moisturizing. The main reason to buy is the AMAZING scent and taste, and of course the unique packaging. Needs a lot of reapplication, but still lasted me over a year. Price is great for it's longevity.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I've had a few of these when they first came out and they were so/ so to me. I think I didn't really appreciate the whole concept. I don't know why people are critiquing this product so much. It serves it's purpose as a lip balm to a tee. It's cheap, and effective and to top it all off: the packaging. It's well made with quality materials and that alone is wonderful. So all in all, I say with the chic packaging, nice flavor and colors, a lip balm that does it's job, and it isn't overly priced.... This product is gets a thumbs up . It gives ALL ppl the opportunity to actually have a quality product that even celebrities use.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This smells exactly like strawberry parfait. It has a sort of similar scent to summer fruit, however I find this one to be a little more gourmand. It moisturizes well and leaves my lips soft and smooth. Bonus it's organic! I always keep an EOS close by. Love it!

on 2/6/2014 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Basic balm with a great smell. It's really no different than anything else other than the packaging. Since it's a little dome-thing I just feel like it glides on more easily and there is never a twist-up tube that breaks or gets stuck. I really like it and I will purchase again, maybe in a different flavor next time. I have only tried the Strawberry and I'm sure the rest are great too.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- packaging
- scent

CONS

- doesn't moisturize

COMMENTS: Love the scent of this one, but does nothing if you have dry lips. If your lips are in relatively good condition you'll be fine with this, but wasn't a fan of this one.

Will not repurchase.

on 10/26/2013 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing, looks so gorgeous and works brilliantly

on 10/24/2013 4:12:00 PM

I've got a ginormous collection of these! At five bucks a pop in Canada, I think it's a bit much. A lot of people talk about how much they love this specific flavour, but I don't like it. For a totally organic lip balm, it's really fake smelling (and tasting) and chemically. However, its moisturization is awesome.

Popular Lip Treatments