eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by eye Color : Green
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.1

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm very disappointed with this product, it has absolutely NO smell at all and doesn't do anything to hydrate my lips, not to mention the very expensive price when it's no where near worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Its a nice lip balm but it has way too much hype. Its very mosturzing, smells nice and the packaging is cute. But it barely last 5 minutes.

on 5/26/2015 4:34:00 PM

I love this product! It stays on my lips for a long time and they smell great! It is very hydrating and does not leave my lips feeling dry. Other lip balms that I have used have made my lips dry if I have stopped using the product, however, this lip balm does not do that - it kept my lips extremely hydrated and I always re-purchase it when I run out.

I was in the check out line at a store and saw this. I have heard about it and seen it many times, but decided to buy it. I just thought it was cute. I never use lip balm/gloss or anything for my lips because it gets really cakey for some reason so I wasn't expecting much. This goes on perfectly and actually stays on. It also has a good smell.

don't like this flavor at all. too fake. used it once and gave it to my little niece. she loves it. I love the mint one.

on 7/3/2014 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not a fan of this honestly. Bought it mostly for the packaging (like most people I would assume), but I also heard good things about it from youtube. I was really disappointed. The smell was nice but the product was kind of hard to get on my lips. I also noticed no difference at all in hydration. I gave it to my mom since I didn't want to waste it. I much prefer Maybelline's Baby Lips.

I LOVE THIS!!! I got it as a Birthday present and it I so soft and fruity and sweet. One of my favourite things about it is the sphere packaging which is just so cute and different. I would recommend buying this because it feels so good its organic and also it a great present! (they do little gift packs)

on 10/26/2013 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing, looks so gorgeous and works brilliantly

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really liked this product at first, as it smells pretty and feels nice going on. However, after using it for a few weeks, I felt as though my lips were actually drier. So, I stopped using this balm and my lips got better.

on 8/27/2013 6:58:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is just the cutest lip balm in the world! it works like a miracle and keeps my bothersome lips that are always chapped perfectly smooth. It smells wonderful too, like strawberries and cream. I will buy over and over again!

Top Rated Lip Treatments