eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.1

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Yes, it has a really cute design and it smells all lovely, BUT unfortunately it doesn't hydrate enough. I also feel like it is a bit drying and it crumbles in the corners of my lips after a couple hours - not pretty at all. I believe I've tried all the versions and my favourite has to be the blueberry one (light blue packaging), however, I will not be purchasing again.

on 5/5/2016 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Cute package and nice smelling, but I feel it doesn't hydrate my lips at all, so I guess is not that good but anyway I don't usually have dry or cracked lips.

It takes a long time for penetrating into the skin lip.

on 11/1/2015 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love EOS lip balm, mainly (probably like everyone) because of their unusual shape that is so easy to find in my bag. I'm not in love really with this one scent but it's still nice. I just think it smells a little like strawberry scented plastic things. I don't think EOS is the most moisturizing lip balm ever, it's just an ok product for that purpose but on a whim, it's perfect.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm definitely not understanding the hype. Sure, it smells good and the packaging is cute...but those are the only positives. Even after putting a lot of the product on my lips, it feels like there's not much on and leaves my lips feeling greasy. In fact, I'd even say they leave my lips worse off than before applying the product. Unfortunately, I had to throw it away.

i first got this as a gift from my aunt who vacationed to canada last summer. It has really good ingredients, and smells amazing. However, it doesn't work wonders. It is good for preventing already non-chapped lips from turning into chapped lips, and keeps them conditioned nicely. I would put this on at night, and the next day even though my lips wouldn't feel really soft or anything special, it would be moisturised and i do not feel the need to apply chapstick throughout the day. Keep in mind that i live in a humid city, and even in winters the humidity rarely drops under 70%. If i just happened to apply this balm throughout the day (and my lips do not feel dry before putting it on!) my lips would be soft even after it wears off. Another good thing about the balm is that it lasts through drinks and food quite well. Also, because all the ingredients are so natural, you can eat with this on without having to worry about nasty chemicals.

So overall, this lip balm is a decent product. With it's amazing ingredients though, i hoped for better. I was expected amazingly soft and moisturised lips, however even though it was satisfactory, it did not create super supple lips.

I don't know if i would buy again, not because it didn't work, but because are better products out there. For me, nivea med care made my lips SUPER SUPER soft (like a baby's butt, literally).

Additional tip: when your lip balm goes flat, you will or won't (depending on how far you used the product up to) see a little rack thing shaped like a star. There is still a lot of product that you haven't used, so don't throw it away! The easiest way is to just pop it in the microwave and pour the remains into another container, but that isn't the safest way, because the container hasn't been proven to be microwave safe. You can scrape out as much product as you can get, and put in in another dish. When you see the little star shaped rack, cut it out, and scrape out the rest of the product stuck on both the rack and the pot underneath. Then microwave the dish with the balm until it melts, and what i did was i poured it back into my little eos, which is now a pot. And when even that runs out, use the pot for storing things, such as meds!

Cheers,
Maya <3

on 8/11/2014 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best lip balm ever! Awesome packaging that is satisfying to open and close. Not pocket-friendly but absolutely purse friendly. The balm itself is smooth, non-greasy, and highly moisturizing. Further, the ingredients are all natural!!! The first three ingredients are olive oil, beeswax, and coconut oil. Compare this with the first three ingredients in Baby Lips: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate. What the heck? I know, right?! Get yourself some EOS!!

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

So I heard all the hype about these and saw them on sale. I got strawberry sorbet. I'll start with saying it smelled nice and there's a variety of colors and scents. But they are so BORING! Zero color. No tint whatsoever. Like seriously who wants to collect them all because it's just like having 6 of the same clear balm. Also I am not a fan of the packaging at all. It's awkward and looks stupid in your pocket. Putting it on is ridiculous because you're just rubbing this block of balm all over your mouth. Especially if you have small lips this has no precision it will go all over your mouth and make a greasy mess. Won't repurchase

on 7/25/2014 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love the EOS lip balm, but this particular scent - Strawberry Sorbet - is too sickeningly sweet for me. I'll finish up this container of it, but I'll buy another scent in the future. I prefer the Summer Fruit.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Most people buy it because it's so adorable, but I honestly think that it's one of the best lip balms out there. Some lip balms have made my lips peel or feel tingly when I apply the product (I know that's supposed to happen with some products, but I don't like it) EOS always makes my lips feel soft and smells absolutely decadent.

on 6/12/2014 12:55:00 AM

Eos Strawberry Sorbet is a great soothing balm. I went further into the testing and found that it works best on not completely chapped lips. If you have chapped lips, make sure it IS reparable. This product really does what it says, it leaves your lips feeling smooth as a baby's bottom. You will also find it leaves your lips with a great scent, my favourite out of all the eos flavors. The packaging is really cute too, it fits in the palm of your hand but lasts you ages. The small ball is hard too lose.

My only complaint is, it fails to mention that it leaves your lips a bit dry. To avoid this, i would drink water and THEN put eos on to seal the moisture in. So if you have very dry lips already, this product might not be for you.

Overall, it was a really cute and perky product with great packaging and the most amazing and addictive taste. I could not stop using it! I definitley will buy this product again!
Sincerley, Lucy.