eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by eye Color : Black
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.5

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I expected so much more.I had much cheaper lipbalm (eos is really expensive in my country) that smelled so much better and like fresh strawberries.This barely smells of strawberries at all.I have to apply it a lot,every half an hour.It's not moisturising either.I love the packaging and that's why I gave it overall rating 3.

on 6/22/2015 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this is a okay lip balm, but not something I would want to repurchase. the packaging is probably one of the best things about it. very adorable. it smells absolutely amazing, just like what it's called. it even tastes amazing. it doesn't really hydrate or moisturize my lips, more so makes them more dry. i don't really recommend this unless you're a lip balm hoarder. :/

Feels waxy. Doesn't smell nor taste like strawberry

I feel like this is the most overrated lip balm out there. I purchased this because I'm a sucker for cute packaging. It smells wonderful, but unfortunately it did not keep my lips hydrated for more than a couple hours. My lips would be soft for a little bit, and then they would start to peel -- very unattractive! I also tried the orange and light green ones and the effect was the same. There's just something in these that doesn't quite agree with my lips. But on the plus side, it smells delicious and there is quite a bit of product here so it should last a while. Plain old Chapstick does a much better job, in my honest opinion.

on 12/27/2013 10:31:00 AM

If you don't live under a rock then you'll probably know how hyped up these EOS balms are! I caved & got Strawberry Sorbet since you can't go wrong with pink, right?

Pros:
- Quite moisturising (wouldn't say it's the most moisturizing thing I've ever used, frankly, but it lasts for a fairly long period of time - I'd say around 4 hours, so it outperforms the average drugstore lip balms)
- Natural ingredients
- Relatively cheap
- Lovely scent (some other flavors are really weird, I find)
- Cute packaging (plus the pink!)

Cons:
- Not the most moisturizing (as explained above)
- Need to apply for quite a bit for desired effect

P.S. Some people complain it's too waxy - I don't think so, personally. I was put off from buying it for a while because of these remarks. But now I see it isn't nearly as bad as they claim! As a wax-based lip balm this one has an acceptable texture, to be candid.

Not gonna collect all the flavors, but didn't regret buying it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i'm a sucker for the packaging of EOS lip balms! I've bought these things for ages, i'm not crazy about them, I feel like you need to put on a ton of the product to get a little smoothness or moisture out of it, but the smell and taste is AMAZING.

on 11/17/2013 3:05:00 AM

I am a fan of the EOS lipbalm lines!
Honestly I am not quite sure why this lipbalm is receiving quite a low rating while it is superb and works well on me.
Strawberry sorbet is my second eos lipbalm after I finished my mint one.
Love the smell, love the texture (not so greasy on my lips) and love the unique&creative packaging!!
It really does moisturize your lips, I started wearing eos lipbalm since spring and it never fails to moisturize me despite the seasons change (spring - summer - fall).
I don't have any problem with eos lipbalms so far and would def re-purchase it after I finish this one.
Love love this product!!

on 10/23/2013 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Smells and taste so yummy!! Now that's my kind of lip balm! I received this lip balm as a gift. Its so cute! Works really well for my chap lips. I would prefer a tint of color(Im a lipstick/lipgloss junkie) but I cant have everything I wish for! I would buy this again and in alllll flavors!!!

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This is my new favorite product! And I don't mean just favorite lip product, I mean out of everything I'm using right now, I make sure this one is within reach at almost all times. I even take it to bed with me at night! I tuck it under my pillow incase I wake up with dry lips. Which used to happen a lot but is now much less frequent since I've been using this gem. I'm a total spaz for lipglosses. I always have more of those than anything else and half the weight of my purse is just lip products. I've written a more detailled review on the Summer Fruit flavour of this because that was the first one I tried. Basically, I bought that one for my baby sister and when I was visiting her one day I put some on. Then when we were out shopping later I realized my lips felt really soft and smooth, so we figured out it was this stuff and I bought this flavour. Which is pretty tasty. Even my boyfriend has commented on yummy kisses. :) that's always a good sign, right ladies!!! My only issues with this are the price, and the fact that it's tricky to put on with a lip ring. But it's still quicker to apply than twist-ups because of the round shape, which is actually solid product. It's not a roller ball that rolls on liquid product. It's very solid. So you can apply it to the top AND bottom lips at the exact same time! Can you do that with any other lip product?! Because it's so solid, it lasts a lot longer than softer glosses. And it's much less messy than sticky syrupy or liquidy products. All around, I think this stuff is great! Bonus that it's all natural and organic, like their other products. I've loved their hand cream for years and I'm after the shaving cream next. EOS has great products and I think this one is their most innovative one so far. I love it. Just wish it was cheaper! Or if they would do those two-for-one boxes more often!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Am I the only one in the world who aren't in love with these lip balms? This is the 3rd one I tried and I honesty don't know why I keep trying more even though the first one was already a miss for me. I guess it's because people keep raving about these and I keep deciding to give them another chance but EVERYTIME my opinion still stays the same. In general, I just find these lip balms to be too waxy and not moisturizing on my lips. This one in particular smells nothing like strawberries. It smells more like ... starbursts? I don't know but I'm not a huge fan of the scent. Everyone was obsessing over this scent so I thought I'd give it a go but no ... it doesn't smell that great. Overall, I'm just not a huge fan of these. The only positive thing is that they're super cute to carry around!