eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

on 5/28/2016 5:30:00 PM

It is ok, and it moisturizes my lips pretty well too.

How ever the sweet tast of strawberry is nauseatingly. I prefer the bleu with the stripes (Vanilla-mint), the one from Rosebud.

It´s a little expencive I think, but I do like the packing.

on 5/8/2016 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I do like this balm, very moisturizing and smooth. I probably won't buy again only because I prefer a tube over the round sphere this came in. Also, they may test on animals, ( hard to find a definitive statement on this), and I absolutely cannot support that.
My favorite balms are Hurraw! Give them a try. Great selection, cruelty-free & vegan, and very affordable. 😊. Super company too, as I place about 1-2 orders a year for my favorites and they always include a personal note and a freebie!

on 10/7/2015 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Smells absolutely lovely, and I love the fact that it's organic. The packaging is cute and different, but also a bit annoying if you want to stick it in a small purse or in a pocket. I tend to have it next to my bed for that reason, and use it before I go to sleep, and I wake up with super soft and moisturized lips every morning.

on 8/17/2015 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Smells amazing, a great thing to carry round in your bag, keeps your lips nice and moisturised, will be buying this again!

Oh I do love this product...

I had longingly gazed at my online shopping cart for long enough and I decided to finally buy myself some of these little balls of goodness everyone on the Internet was talking about.

As a younger person I don't have much money and to be honest, they seemed a little bit expensive for a lip balm but the positive reviews I had read convinced me..

The strawberry sorbet eos has a lovely sweet and fruity smell and starts out as a yellowy dome of lip balm, it can be smelled even when on your lips(which I do love) and you don't really taste it unless you lick it(and it tastes goood, very sweet!)

I didn't really get the obsession until a few days later when I noticed how soft and smooth my lips had became; no dry skin, no chapping and no sore patches, I even apply it before bed and let it work its magic overnight, and can still feel it in the morning!

Enough rambling on, I'll sum it up..

Pros-
•100%natural 95% organic, no parabens or chemical etc.
•tastes and smells lovely
•a fair amount of lip balm in the sphere
•very moisturising
•lasts a good while
•very gentle

Cons-
•fairly expensive as I have to buy them online (PLEASE start selling in England)
•bulky container, no good for small bags
•a little bit greasy
•sphere gets mucky and scuffed if you carry it around for a while

Overall, a lovely product, does what it says on the packet(very well) with the added bonus of being all natural, not a lot to complain about :)

Overall, I like this balm. I've gotten it in many flavors, but the strawberry sorbet, lemon drop and the mandarin orange are my favorites. The honeydew one has a funny flavor/scent that I'm not too fond of. Sweet mint is wonderful and reminds me of a less pungent Burt's Bees lip balm scent/flavor. Pros: moisturizing for day use, nice scent, slight flavor, subtle shine (which I like, not too matte, not too glossy) cute packaging, easy to open and use, perfect for the purse, easily located in the bottom of my messy bag Cons: not great for chapped/peeling/raw lips, constant reapplication is necessary, it clogs the pores around my lips at times and causes whiteheads, the rubbery, almost Nars like packaging texture of the packaging attracts grime and is hard to clean, not portable in a pocket

on 12/15/2014 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm trying to figure out why I purchased every single color in this eos line. It's the packaging. That suckered me in and they are seriously the cutest ever. Some flavors are better (honeydew & passionfruit), but this strawberry sorbet is bleh. Cute packaging tho!

on 10/31/2014 5:49:00 AM

I love this lip balm. It has perfect smell and the packaging is super cute. It gives a subtle glow to my lips and it is hydrating well. I will keep using this lip balm, because I like that it is not so greasy and the smell is really nice. I dont have so dry lips anymore, so I think that the moisturizing effect is quite long lasting.

on 9/17/2014 4:11:00 PM

I love EOS! It moisurizes my lips so well and the great thing about it is that it's has natural ingredients! The strawberry sorbet one smells amazing, like sweet strawberry cream! and works so well! Plus the packaging is so cute!

on 8/11/2014 9:27:00 AM

This is my favorite of all the Eos lip balms, because it is extremely moisturizing, and the smell is an amazing sweet strawberry bubble gum scent. It is priced at $3.29 at most stores, which is worth it because it is an overall great product. I love this Eos so much and I use it every single day.

Top Rated Lip Treatments