eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.3

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

When this product was new I really liked it, It kept my lips from being chapped, the smell was like a waxy strawberry but it wasn’t horrible so I didn’t mind that. NOW, this is the worst product I have ever bought in my life. I’m not sure if they changed the formula, or what they did but when I use this now it dries my lips out and makes them swell up. I feel like I’m throwing toxic waste on my lips because when I use this my lips nothing good comes from it. Zero stars for EOS. Do t waste your money.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm very disappointed with this product, it has absolutely NO smell at all and doesn't do anything to hydrate my lips, not to mention the very expensive price when it's no where near worth it.

on 8/17/2015 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Smells amazing, a great thing to carry round in your bag, keeps your lips nice and moisturised, will be buying this again!

on 6/22/2015 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this is a okay lip balm, but not something I would want to repurchase. the packaging is probably one of the best things about it. very adorable. it smells absolutely amazing, just like what it's called. it even tastes amazing. it doesn't really hydrate or moisturize my lips, more so makes them more dry. i don't really recommend this unless you're a lip balm hoarder. :/

i first got this as a gift from my aunt who vacationed to canada last summer. It has really good ingredients, and smells amazing. However, it doesn't work wonders. It is good for preventing already non-chapped lips from turning into chapped lips, and keeps them conditioned nicely. I would put this on at night, and the next day even though my lips wouldn't feel really soft or anything special, it would be moisturised and i do not feel the need to apply chapstick throughout the day. Keep in mind that i live in a humid city, and even in winters the humidity rarely drops under 70%. If i just happened to apply this balm throughout the day (and my lips do not feel dry before putting it on!) my lips would be soft even after it wears off. Another good thing about the balm is that it lasts through drinks and food quite well. Also, because all the ingredients are so natural, you can eat with this on without having to worry about nasty chemicals.

So overall, this lip balm is a decent product. With it's amazing ingredients though, i hoped for better. I was expected amazingly soft and moisturised lips, however even though it was satisfactory, it did not create super supple lips.

I don't know if i would buy again, not because it didn't work, but because are better products out there. For me, nivea med care made my lips SUPER SUPER soft (like a baby's butt, literally).

Additional tip: when your lip balm goes flat, you will or won't (depending on how far you used the product up to) see a little rack thing shaped like a star. There is still a lot of product that you haven't used, so don't throw it away! The easiest way is to just pop it in the microwave and pour the remains into another container, but that isn't the safest way, because the container hasn't been proven to be microwave safe. You can scrape out as much product as you can get, and put in in another dish. When you see the little star shaped rack, cut it out, and scrape out the rest of the product stuck on both the rack and the pot underneath. Then microwave the dish with the balm until it melts, and what i did was i poured it back into my little eos, which is now a pot. And when even that runs out, use the pot for storing things, such as meds!

Cheers,
Maya <3

on 4/22/2014 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Let me say that this lip balm will work GREAT if you want to treat dry (not chapped or bleeding) lips.
My lips were dry and cracked before I started using this product. Since I've seen a lot of people using it, I decided to give it a try. It worked like MAGIC. Several days later my lips were no longer dry or cracked.
BUT the reason I took off one lippie is because once your lips are healed, the balm just kinda....sits there. My lips soon got a tiny bit dry again, and eos did nothing to heal it :-(.
I still like this product though....the scent is amazing and the shape of the container is just so cute!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love this balm it lasts so long on your lips and the smell and taste is beautiful defiantly will be pursing more

I feel like this is the most overrated lip balm out there. I purchased this because I'm a sucker for cute packaging. It smells wonderful, but unfortunately it did not keep my lips hydrated for more than a couple hours. My lips would be soft for a little bit, and then they would start to peel -- very unattractive! I also tried the orange and light green ones and the effect was the same. There's just something in these that doesn't quite agree with my lips. But on the plus side, it smells delicious and there is quite a bit of product here so it should last a while. Plain old Chapstick does a much better job, in my honest opinion.

on 10/21/2013 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I like this product and would probably guy it again but here is further explanation…

Pros:
The packaging is cute!
This scent smells really good IMO
Easy application
Not too heavily coated.

Cons:
It does seem to wear off easily.

I like it, it is a bit pricey (mine was 4$) but it’s small, it is cute, it smells good and it tastes sweet(not that I literally take bites lol but when I lick my inner lips I can taste it). It does seem to wear off a bit quickly. It’s something I would use if I’m not drinking or eating anything. I would like to buy it again in a different scent!

on 4/20/2013 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love the eos lip balm spheres! My first purchase was a sweet mint and strawberry sorbet. They both smell yummy, come in adorable egg-like packaging and cute colors. I like the fact that they don't tint your lips, they just give off a little flavour (usually similar to the scent). My sweet mint smells like mint gum and leaves a little tingling feeling on your lips. The strawberry sorbet smells so delicious and if you lick your lips, is a liitle sweet! Very pleased with the products, they leave my lips soft and moisturized. I will definatley be purchasing some more in different flavours!

Top Rated Lip Treatments