eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.0

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love these lip balms! They are the cutest thing ever. They taste and smell delicious and they keep my lips moisturized for hours! I only get them when they are on sale (2/6.00) because the only place I can find them they sell them for $3.99.

on 12/18/2012 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I like this lip balm. It's not the best, but it is really good and smells great!

on 11/20/2012 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Since the past year or so, there's been a rave on these lip balms, so recently while walking around in Target I bought them. What I like the most about these is the packaging. The packaging is very unique and eye-catching and was what really encouraged me to buy this. And i also like the smell. If it wasn't for these two attributes I probably would've given this a lower rating because it's very waxy and doesn't do a good job moisturizing at all. It feels like the balm is just sitting there on top my lips and isn't really going deep down to actually moisturize them.

Top Rated Lip Treatments