eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by hair type : Curly
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

2.5

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I like there stuff but it does not work as well but it keeps them from getting chapped but does not make them as soft as I thought I think the size could be bigger for the price

on 10/7/2015 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Smells absolutely lovely, and I love the fact that it's organic. The packaging is cute and different, but also a bit annoying if you want to stick it in a small purse or in a pocket. I tend to have it next to my bed for that reason, and use it before I go to sleep, and I wake up with super soft and moisturized lips every morning.

on 7/25/2014 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love the EOS lip balm, but this particular scent - Strawberry Sorbet - is too sickeningly sweet for me. I'll finish up this container of it, but I'll buy another scent in the future. I prefer the Summer Fruit.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Honestly, I thought that this product would be soo much better. The nicest thing I can say about this product is that the smell is nice and the packaging is adorable. This product did nothing for my dry lips. I put this on constantly, to no avail. It made my lips feel waxy and gooey. My lips are still dry and in need of some moisture. :(

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This does not moisturize your lips at all!!! And it smells like plastic

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really liked this product at first, as it smells pretty and feels nice going on. However, after using it for a few weeks, I felt as though my lips were actually drier. So, I stopped using this balm and my lips got better.

on 10/4/2013 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My lips were chapped to the point where there was blood but after I put this on my lips were no longer rough and already felt like it was healing as well as it being moisturized. Great product.

on 3/12/2013 5:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I heard a lot of people in the States raving about EOS products, so I took a look online and finally ordered the strawberry sorbet lip balm.
First of all, I thought the packaging was really cute and cool but recentrly I saw at a pharmacy those balls to strengthen pelvic floor muscles, and it just looks like that!! LOL now it kind of embarrasing to use it in public because some people have told me as well that it looks like that xD

Now onto the important thing, the product: it's a good but on the average side lip balm. Honestly, it smells and tastes really well and it moisturizes well. The thing is that, I can't tell that much difference compared to other lip balms out there. I'd buy them again if they were available in my country but I'm not too sure about ordering online just for lip balm xD

Edit: after using it on a daily basis... it doesn't really moisturize and I think it's drying my lips so much! I wouldn't repurchase

on 2/1/2013 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I received this particular product as a set of five from Costco. I like this lip balm for what it is I guess, but I really didn't like this flavor. On its own, I wouldn't buy this particular one.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am not a fan of EOS, but I bought this as an impulse buy at Ulta. It was one of those "I need to buy something else to meet the $10 minimum for my coupon" moments, the store was crowded, and the stand by the register was full of EOS. So, as soon as I paid and got to the car, I tried it out. I love the smell, but this is the same old EOS that I didn't love last time. The texture is smooth and kind of thin, but WAXY. The second ingredient? Beeswax. Something about it feels scratchy in my throat - not sure if it's the texture, or the strong scent (you can smell it through the plastic). It does give my lips a nice dewy look, which I like, but it doesn't provide much moisturization at all. The only reason I will keep/continue to use this product: the package that is already in the trash can...I would return this if I could, and I don't want to throw away a $3 lip balm. I'm already using a failed Carmex balm as hand cream, so we'll see how I decide to use this and not waste it!

Popular Lip Treatments