eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.1

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

on 5/27/2017 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Absolutely love the "Sweet Mint" my favorite!! I purchased the strawberry sorbet, and vanilla mint. Not so much on the strawberry sorbet and the vanilla mint is ok because the vanilla is more of the stronger note in the lip balm but it's better then the strawberry sorbet (in my opinion). However, The Sweet Mint tastes great and refreshing, plus adds a tiny tiny tingling sensation which I like. Also, come kissing time with my guy : ) he loves the mint taste and feel on his lips : )

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Yes, it has a really cute design and it smells all lovely, BUT unfortunately it doesn't hydrate enough. I also feel like it is a bit drying and it crumbles in the corners of my lips after a couple hours - not pretty at all. I believe I've tried all the versions and my favourite has to be the blueberry one (light blue packaging), however, I will not be purchasing again.

I love eos balms but im going to have to give this specific strawberry one 3 lippies simply because i found it a little drying compared to the honey dew and mint ones. I love the smell but as soon as this ones done, i wont be repurchasing it. I have however repurchased the other ones.

on 12/13/2014 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I finally gave in and bought the coconut one and I really liked it, so I picked up 3 more for my kids and I. My daughter chose this one for herself. I like that she likes the flavor, it's easy for her to put on, and I think it's pretty moisturizing. Of course she's not as careful as I am and will probably get it all gross, but I got it as part of a deal so I paid under $2 for it. She can take it with her without losing it and she's happy with it. The flavors can be really sweet and kinda gross-fake but kinda of nice at the same time lol.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm definitely not understanding the hype. Sure, it smells good and the packaging is cute...but those are the only positives. Even after putting a lot of the product on my lips, it feels like there's not much on and leaves my lips feeling greasy. In fact, I'd even say they leave my lips worse off than before applying the product. Unfortunately, I had to throw it away.

don't like this flavor at all. too fake. used it once and gave it to my little niece. she loves it. I love the mint one.

on 5/17/2014 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love the texture and moisture! But it smells like artificial strawberries

I feel like we should all be honest and just credit the huge obsession with EOS lip balm to packaging and marketing. Also since it's *the* lip balm to have, everyone wants one. They look cute and are fun to apply. That being said, I of course love the packaging like everybody else, and all the colors. I love applying it too. And yet, I just wish the lip balm was actually moisturizing. It is a very *light* balm. No thickness, nothing to tack to stick to your lips (for very long anyways). I enjoy the Sweet Mint flavor and color. When my lips are actually chapped and need some repair, I use my beloved Aquaphor, or plain regular Chapstick.

on 5/5/2014 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I guess this is not my kind of lip balm. I was so exited to try it because I heard rave reviews from beauty gurus but it did not live up to my expectations. While the ingredients are great, no matter how many time I apply it to my lips it never seems to feel moisturized. The shape is also round making it hard to apply to my medium/small sized lips. This isn't the worst lip balm ever. Just not for me. But it does smell and taste great!

Love EOS! This one tastes so delicious like strawberries and cream. I find myself reaching for it constantly because it tastes so good and feels awesome on. Love the little pod too, its cute and unique.

Top Rated Lip Treatments