eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by hair type : Other
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.1

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

Does not do anything . It doesn't moisturize or heal lips and can be nauseating. Basically just grease that sits on your lips

on 5/28/2016 5:30:00 PM

It is ok, and it moisturizes my lips pretty well too.

How ever the sweet tast of strawberry is nauseatingly. I prefer the bleu with the stripes (Vanilla-mint), the one from Rosebud.

It´s a little expencive I think, but I do like the packing.

on 4/8/2016 8:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

EOS lip balms seem to be a hit or miss type of thing. I first used this lip balm in the "Summer Fruit" fragrance, but it peeled my lips off. I gave EOS another try because I got another sphere in this flavor as a gift. This time it really moisturized my lips and made them SO SMOOTH. However, I feel that Vaseline or Burt's Bees could do the same job as far as moisturizing goes so I don't think I would buy this product again. I still like the scent and the cute packaging though.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Its a nice lip balm but it has way too much hype. Its very mosturzing, smells nice and the packaging is cute. But it barely last 5 minutes.

on 10/4/2014 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Got this to put in my purse. I love these things and also have it in Summerfruit. They moisturize like nobody's business, I love the shape of the product and the misturization lasts. I will continue to buy and buy.

on 9/17/2014 4:11:00 PM

I love EOS! It moisurizes my lips so well and the great thing about it is that it's has natural ingredients! The strawberry sorbet one smells amazing, like sweet strawberry cream! and works so well! Plus the packaging is so cute!

on 2/20/2014 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

LOVE LOVE LOVE my EOS…. wish they were more emollient but love 'em anyway

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This is my new favorite product! And I don't mean just favorite lip product, I mean out of everything I'm using right now, I make sure this one is within reach at almost all times. I even take it to bed with me at night! I tuck it under my pillow incase I wake up with dry lips. Which used to happen a lot but is now much less frequent since I've been using this gem. I'm a total spaz for lipglosses. I always have more of those than anything else and half the weight of my purse is just lip products. I've written a more detailled review on the Summer Fruit flavour of this because that was the first one I tried. Basically, I bought that one for my baby sister and when I was visiting her one day I put some on. Then when we were out shopping later I realized my lips felt really soft and smooth, so we figured out it was this stuff and I bought this flavour. Which is pretty tasty. Even my boyfriend has commented on yummy kisses. :) that's always a good sign, right ladies!!! My only issues with this are the price, and the fact that it's tricky to put on with a lip ring. But it's still quicker to apply than twist-ups because of the round shape, which is actually solid product. It's not a roller ball that rolls on liquid product. It's very solid. So you can apply it to the top AND bottom lips at the exact same time! Can you do that with any other lip product?! Because it's so solid, it lasts a lot longer than softer glosses. And it's much less messy than sticky syrupy or liquidy products. All around, I think this stuff is great! Bonus that it's all natural and organic, like their other products. I've loved their hand cream for years and I'm after the shaving cream next. EOS has great products and I think this one is their most innovative one so far. I love it. Just wish it was cheaper! Or if they would do those two-for-one boxes more often!

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Like a reviewer said, it is a bit waxy. It doesn't do much for my lips. It smells good.. and tastes good.. (I AM A HORRIBLE LIP LICKER. I didn't eat it, lol) It's a little moisturizing but then after a while, my lips are dry.

on 4/7/2013 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Agree with another reviewer below that this feels waxy and like the product never really sinks in to moisturize. I didn't have the same problem with the summer fruit flavor so note sure if it's this strawberry flavor or just this particular one I got. Aquaphor and my Babylips work so much better than these guys.

Popular Lip Treatments