eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.5

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

Does not do anything . It doesn't moisturize or heal lips.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Yes, it has a really cute design and it smells all lovely, BUT unfortunately it doesn't hydrate enough. I also feel like it is a bit drying and it crumbles in the corners of my lips after a couple hours - not pretty at all. I believe I've tried all the versions and my favourite has to be the blueberry one (light blue packaging), however, I will not be purchasing again.

on 8/28/2015 9:00:00 AM

I loved this product in the winter, but when I moved to a tropical country, this stuff won't hold! My lipbalms go bad in like, two months, and they melted off the sphere :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Its a nice lip balm but it has way too much hype. Its very mosturzing, smells nice and the packaging is cute. But it barely last 5 minutes.

Overall, I like this balm. I've gotten it in many flavors, but the strawberry sorbet, lemon drop and the mandarin orange are my favorites. The honeydew one has a funny flavor/scent that I'm not too fond of. Sweet mint is wonderful and reminds me of a less pungent Burt's Bees lip balm scent/flavor. Pros: moisturizing for day use, nice scent, slight flavor, subtle shine (which I like, not too matte, not too glossy) cute packaging, easy to open and use, perfect for the purse, easily located in the bottom of my messy bag Cons: not great for chapped/peeling/raw lips, constant reapplication is necessary, it clogs the pores around my lips at times and causes whiteheads, the rubbery, almost Nars like packaging texture of the packaging attracts grime and is hard to clean, not portable in a pocket

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm definitely not understanding the hype. Sure, it smells good and the packaging is cute...but those are the only positives. Even after putting a lot of the product on my lips, it feels like there's not much on and leaves my lips feeling greasy. In fact, I'd even say they leave my lips worse off than before applying the product. Unfortunately, I had to throw it away.

on 9/17/2014 4:11:00 PM

I love EOS! It moisurizes my lips so well and the great thing about it is that it's has natural ingredients! The strawberry sorbet one smells amazing, like sweet strawberry cream! and works so well! Plus the packaging is so cute!

on 8/26/2014 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is my second eos lip balm and I do love it! These are a HG staple in my stash due to the fact that if applied before lipstick or gloss the balm holds them in place and there is no bleeding outside the lip line. I've worn this in the raging hot middle of summer and my lipgloss looked just as nice and in place as it did in the morning when first applied. I'm currently using one in the Strawberry Sorbet flavor which reminds me a lot of the same flavor that Extra gum in Strawberry tasted like which I'm not crazy about but it's ok. Will always have these balms on hand!

on 8/11/2014 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best lip balm ever! Awesome packaging that is satisfying to open and close. Not pocket-friendly but absolutely purse friendly. The balm itself is smooth, non-greasy, and highly moisturizing. Further, the ingredients are all natural!!! The first three ingredients are olive oil, beeswax, and coconut oil. Compare this with the first three ingredients in Baby Lips: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate. What the heck? I know, right?! Get yourself some EOS!!

on 8/11/2014 9:27:00 AM

This is my favorite of all the Eos lip balms, because it is extremely moisturizing, and the smell is an amazing sweet strawberry bubble gum scent. It is priced at $3.29 at most stores, which is worth it because it is an overall great product. I love this Eos so much and I use it every single day.