eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.5

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

on 4/8/2016 8:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

EOS lip balms seem to be a hit or miss type of thing. I first used this lip balm in the "Summer Fruit" fragrance, but it peeled my lips off. I gave EOS another try because I got another sphere in this flavor as a gift. This time it really moisturized my lips and made them SO SMOOTH. However, I feel that Vaseline or Burt's Bees could do the same job as far as moisturizing goes so I don't think I would buy this product again. I still like the scent and the cute packaging though.

on 10/7/2015 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Smells absolutely lovely, and I love the fact that it's organic. The packaging is cute and different, but also a bit annoying if you want to stick it in a small purse or in a pocket. I tend to have it next to my bed for that reason, and use it before I go to sleep, and I wake up with super soft and moisturized lips every morning.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

A little thick and clogging. However, it is moderately moisturizing. The main reason to buy is the AMAZING scent and taste, and of course the unique packaging. Needs a lot of reapplication, but still lasted me over a year. Price is great for it's longevity.

Overall, I like this balm. I've gotten it in many flavors, but the strawberry sorbet, lemon drop and the mandarin orange are my favorites. The honeydew one has a funny flavor/scent that I'm not too fond of. Sweet mint is wonderful and reminds me of a less pungent Burt's Bees lip balm scent/flavor. Pros: moisturizing for day use, nice scent, slight flavor, subtle shine (which I like, not too matte, not too glossy) cute packaging, easy to open and use, perfect for the purse, easily located in the bottom of my messy bag Cons: not great for chapped/peeling/raw lips, constant reapplication is necessary, it clogs the pores around my lips at times and causes whiteheads, the rubbery, almost Nars like packaging texture of the packaging attracts grime and is hard to clean, not portable in a pocket

on 9/17/2014 4:11:00 PM

I love EOS! It moisurizes my lips so well and the great thing about it is that it's has natural ingredients! The strawberry sorbet one smells amazing, like sweet strawberry cream! and works so well! Plus the packaging is so cute!

on 7/3/2014 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I literally have NO CLUE why there are at least any negative reviews about this lip balm. Well let me just say, this one is one of the best drugstore ones i ever tried (compared to the maybelline baby lips being too greasy and thin). It is paraben and petroleum free (which is what to look for in a lip balm so that it's safe) and it has she's butter and e antioxidants. I love the smell! It's thick (in a good way) and very moisturizing and the packaging is to die for! Totally recommend for every day use and it such a great product for the price!

on 5/6/2014 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

nice lip balm. nice scent. love the shape of the container.

Love EOS! This one tastes so delicious like strawberries and cream. I find myself reaching for it constantly because it tastes so good and feels awesome on. Love the little pod too, its cute and unique.

on 2/8/2014 11:43:00 PM

This is the first time I purchased this kind o lip balm, I was really excited to buy this knowing celebrities also use it. I used Maybelline baby lips before and compared to this, I liked this better :)

Packaging

I looooove the way how they designed this lidow thing. such a joy to use and its quite fun ti put on because of the uniqueness it brings.

Price

Not bad at all. it costed me 250php :)

Moisturizing quality

I couldn't say I like it that much but I have to admit, I expected more from this. It does give that moisturizing feeling but it doesn't stay that long. Compared to the Maybelline baby lips, I felt that the baby lips were still on even after I wake up. But all in all, it was just okay.

Smell

I absolutely love the smell! one of the reasons why I like using it.

Would I buy it again?

Hmm. I guess No. Once is enough, I could buy other better and cheaper lip balms than this.

I received this as a gift, thankfully, because I would not have purchased this flavor/scent on my own. It smells chemical to me and not fruity. Due to the chemical smell, the flavor is also off. It's one redeeming quality is the waxiness--I find that very moisturizing and long lasting. I have other eos lip spheres, but will not be purchasing this on my own.

Top Rated Lip Treatments