eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by skin type : Combination
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.2

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

Does not do anything . It doesn't moisturize or heal lips and can be nauseating. Basically just grease that sits on your lips

on 7/23/2016 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Loved this thing the first time I bought it at Wal-Mart. A little expensive in my country but I loved the smell, the packaging is super cute, it's easy to find it in your handbag and the application is fun. However I bought a pack that included 4 of this and i started this color, being the one I had already tried before and it peeled the corner of my lips so badly. You don't see the side effects of this until it's too late. Yawning became hard to do, opening your mouth bigger than a hippopotamus does hurted my lips more :( I don't know what happened to this, it was perfect

Bought this a few years ago & I remember finding it useless. This product might look cute because of the packaging but it didn't moisturize my lips at all no matter how many times I re-applied it. I might even say it caused them to dry up and crack. The strawberry scent smells decent.

I love eos balms but im going to have to give this specific strawberry one 3 lippies simply because i found it a little drying compared to the honey dew and mint ones. I love the smell but as soon as this ones done, i wont be repurchasing it. I have however repurchased the other ones.

It is a Great lipbalm For The price. Packaging is really cute and adorable, smells really nice , and it is organic. It softens my lips and it is moisturizing in my opinion. Doesn't last a long time but it is ok

Oh I do love this product...

I had longingly gazed at my online shopping cart for long enough and I decided to finally buy myself some of these little balls of goodness everyone on the Internet was talking about.

As a younger person I don't have much money and to be honest, they seemed a little bit expensive for a lip balm but the positive reviews I had read convinced me..

The strawberry sorbet eos has a lovely sweet and fruity smell and starts out as a yellowy dome of lip balm, it can be smelled even when on your lips(which I do love) and you don't really taste it unless you lick it(and it tastes goood, very sweet!)

I didn't really get the obsession until a few days later when I noticed how soft and smooth my lips had became; no dry skin, no chapping and no sore patches, I even apply it before bed and let it work its magic overnight, and can still feel it in the morning!

Enough rambling on, I'll sum it up..

Pros-
•100%natural 95% organic, no parabens or chemical etc.
•tastes and smells lovely
•a fair amount of lip balm in the sphere
•very moisturising
•lasts a good while
•very gentle

Cons-
•fairly expensive as I have to buy them online (PLEASE start selling in England)
•bulky container, no good for small bags
•a little bit greasy
•sphere gets mucky and scuffed if you carry it around for a while

Overall, a lovely product, does what it says on the packet(very well) with the added bonus of being all natural, not a lot to complain about :)

on 3/29/2015 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I so wanted to like this product. I love the cute easter-egg packaging, I love the fact that's it's natural and organic. For all intents and purposes, this should have been an excellent lip balm. My lips aren't overly dry, I'm fortunate enough to have naturally healthy lips. They only dry out a wee bit in the cold Canadian winter.
Unfortunately, this balm seemed to dry them out within hours of application. It did the exact opposite of what it was supposed to do, which is moisturise and keep them nice and soft. I needed to apply a heavy moisturising cream on my lips before going to bed in order to fix them. :(
I think I will stick with Nivea for now, even though it's not organic.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm definitely not understanding the hype. Sure, it smells good and the packaging is cute...but those are the only positives. Even after putting a lot of the product on my lips, it feels like there's not much on and leaves my lips feeling greasy. In fact, I'd even say they leave my lips worse off than before applying the product. Unfortunately, I had to throw it away.

i first got this as a gift from my aunt who vacationed to canada last summer. It has really good ingredients, and smells amazing. However, it doesn't work wonders. It is good for preventing already non-chapped lips from turning into chapped lips, and keeps them conditioned nicely. I would put this on at night, and the next day even though my lips wouldn't feel really soft or anything special, it would be moisturised and i do not feel the need to apply chapstick throughout the day. Keep in mind that i live in a humid city, and even in winters the humidity rarely drops under 70%. If i just happened to apply this balm throughout the day (and my lips do not feel dry before putting it on!) my lips would be soft even after it wears off. Another good thing about the balm is that it lasts through drinks and food quite well. Also, because all the ingredients are so natural, you can eat with this on without having to worry about nasty chemicals.

So overall, this lip balm is a decent product. With it's amazing ingredients though, i hoped for better. I was expected amazingly soft and moisturised lips, however even though it was satisfactory, it did not create super supple lips.

I don't know if i would buy again, not because it didn't work, but because are better products out there. For me, nivea med care made my lips SUPER SUPER soft (like a baby's butt, literally).

Additional tip: when your lip balm goes flat, you will or won't (depending on how far you used the product up to) see a little rack thing shaped like a star. There is still a lot of product that you haven't used, so don't throw it away! The easiest way is to just pop it in the microwave and pour the remains into another container, but that isn't the safest way, because the container hasn't been proven to be microwave safe. You can scrape out as much product as you can get, and put in in another dish. When you see the little star shaped rack, cut it out, and scrape out the rest of the product stuck on both the rack and the pot underneath. Then microwave the dish with the balm until it melts, and what i did was i poured it back into my little eos, which is now a pot. And when even that runs out, use the pot for storing things, such as meds!

Cheers,
Maya <3

don't like this flavor at all. too fake. used it once and gave it to my little niece. she loves it. I love the mint one.

Popular Lip Treatments