eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by skin type : Other
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.8

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

on 12/23/2016 6:00:00 PM

My lips are not usually chapped but I still love using a lip balm that smells good. I decided to buy this strawberry sorbet lip balm for the first time. It is actually the first time I have tried this brand. Honestly, every single time I would apply this product it would dry my lips out to an extreme degree. It is almost unreal how immediate my lips would dry out and crack almost the point of bleeding. I have been using Organic Coconut Oil to reverse the dryness and my lips are smooth as can be right now. I threw this horrible product in the trash and will never buy this brand again.

Great smelling, leaves my lips so soft.

on 7/24/2014 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Upon hearing many great things about this product I decided to try it for myself. I picked up the strawberry sorbet one and I really like the scent and I find the sphere shaped packaging interesting. However it did not moisturise my lips. It didn't live up to my expectations, with all the hype I thought it would be something amazing. I will not be repurchasing this product.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Most people buy it because it's so adorable, but I honestly think that it's one of the best lip balms out there. Some lip balms have made my lips peel or feel tingly when I apply the product (I know that's supposed to happen with some products, but I don't like it) EOS always makes my lips feel soft and smells absolutely decadent.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I've had a few of these when they first came out and they were so/ so to me. I think I didn't really appreciate the whole concept. I don't know why people are critiquing this product so much. It serves it's purpose as a lip balm to a tee. It's cheap, and effective and to top it all off: the packaging. It's well made with quality materials and that alone is wonderful. So all in all, I say with the chic packaging, nice flavor and colors, a lip balm that does it's job, and it isn't overly priced.... This product is gets a thumbs up . It gives ALL ppl the opportunity to actually have a quality product that even celebrities use.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love this balm it lasts so long on your lips and the smell and taste is beautiful defiantly will be pursing more

on 2/14/2014 3:13:00 PM

I have so many I these because get work soooo well. And they stay on for a whir hey also keep ur lips high drated

I have been on the lookout for a new lip balm for quite a while, and I've had my eyes on this product for a few months. I picked one up a few weeks ago at Target, and I do not regret it at all. It is very moisturizing and feels very good on my lips. It does not have a disgusting taste like some lip products do, and smells good without having an overpowering scent. I, personally, love the packaging. It makes it very easy to find in my purse, and it is easy to hold. I used to always lose my lip balms, but I don't have that problem with this one! It probably is not the best to keep in your jeans pockets, but other that that, it is perfect! I would highly recommend picking up one of these when you get the chance to.

The packaging is definitely the best part. Keeps the lip balm clean and is easy to find in a bag. Also appreciate the natural ingredients. The lip balm itself isn't bad, if a little waxy and not that moisturizing.