eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.2

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

on 7/24/2016 12:11:00 AM

I found this product to be an excellent moisturizer for the lips. It smells great. The price is pretty fair. So what's wrong with it?
The packaging! It's really inconvenient. I don't feel that it offers a practical method for application since it is shaped like a globe. The screw top is annoying to say the least. Sticks have been around forever and are easier to use and take with you.

on 5/28/2016 5:30:00 PM

It is ok, and it moisturizes my lips pretty well too.

How ever the sweet tast of strawberry is nauseatingly. I prefer the bleu with the stripes (Vanilla-mint), the one from Rosebud.

It´s a little expencive I think, but I do like the packing.

on 5/8/2016 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I do like this balm, very moisturizing and smooth. I probably won't buy again only because I prefer a tube over the round sphere this came in. Also, they may test on animals, ( hard to find a definitive statement on this), and I absolutely cannot support that.
My favorite balms are Hurraw! Give them a try. Great selection, cruelty-free & vegan, and very affordable. 😊. Super company too, as I place about 1-2 orders a year for my favorites and they always include a personal note and a freebie!

on 5/5/2016 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Cute package and nice smelling, but I feel it doesn't hydrate my lips at all, so I guess is not that good but anyway I don't usually have dry or cracked lips.

It takes a long time for penetrating into the skin lip.

on 4/8/2016 8:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

EOS lip balms seem to be a hit or miss type of thing. I first used this lip balm in the "Summer Fruit" fragrance, but it peeled my lips off. I gave EOS another try because I got another sphere in this flavor as a gift. This time it really moisturized my lips and made them SO SMOOTH. However, I feel that Vaseline or Burt's Bees could do the same job as far as moisturizing goes so I don't think I would buy this product again. I still like the scent and the cute packaging though.

Bought this a few years ago & I remember finding it useless. This product might look cute because of the packaging but it didn't moisturize my lips at all no matter how many times I re-applied it. I might even say it caused them to dry up and crack. The strawberry scent smells decent.

on 11/1/2015 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love EOS lip balm, mainly (probably like everyone) because of their unusual shape that is so easy to find in my bag. I'm not in love really with this one scent but it's still nice. I just think it smells a little like strawberry scented plastic things. I don't think EOS is the most moisturizing lip balm ever, it's just an ok product for that purpose but on a whim, it's perfect.

on 10/7/2015 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Smells absolutely lovely, and I love the fact that it's organic. The packaging is cute and different, but also a bit annoying if you want to stick it in a small purse or in a pocket. I tend to have it next to my bed for that reason, and use it before I go to sleep, and I wake up with super soft and moisturized lips every morning.

It is a Great lipbalm For The price. Packaging is really cute and adorable, smells really nice , and it is organic. It softens my lips and it is moisturizing in my opinion. Doesn't last a long time but it is ok

on 5/26/2015 4:34:00 PM

I love this product! It stays on my lips for a long time and they smell great! It is very hydrating and does not leave my lips feeling dry. Other lip balms that I have used have made my lips dry if I have stopped using the product, however, this lip balm does not do that - it kept my lips extremely hydrated and I always re-purchase it when I run out.