eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by skin tone : Other
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.2

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

on 12/23/2016 6:00:00 PM

My lips are not usually chapped but I still love using a lip balm that smells good. I decided to buy this strawberry sorbet lip balm for the first time. It is actually the first time I have tried this brand. Honestly, every single time I would apply this product it would dry my lips out to an extreme degree. It is almost unreal how immediate my lips would dry out and crack almost the point of bleeding. I have been using Organic Coconut Oil to reverse the dryness and my lips are smooth as can be right now. I threw this horrible product in the trash and will never buy this brand again.

Great smelling, leaves my lips so soft.

on 2/14/2014 3:13:00 PM

I have so many I these because get work soooo well. And they stay on for a whir hey also keep ur lips high drated

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This is my new favorite product! And I don't mean just favorite lip product, I mean out of everything I'm using right now, I make sure this one is within reach at almost all times. I even take it to bed with me at night! I tuck it under my pillow incase I wake up with dry lips. Which used to happen a lot but is now much less frequent since I've been using this gem. I'm a total spaz for lipglosses. I always have more of those than anything else and half the weight of my purse is just lip products. I've written a more detailled review on the Summer Fruit flavour of this because that was the first one I tried. Basically, I bought that one for my baby sister and when I was visiting her one day I put some on. Then when we were out shopping later I realized my lips felt really soft and smooth, so we figured out it was this stuff and I bought this flavour. Which is pretty tasty. Even my boyfriend has commented on yummy kisses. :) that's always a good sign, right ladies!!! My only issues with this are the price, and the fact that it's tricky to put on with a lip ring. But it's still quicker to apply than twist-ups because of the round shape, which is actually solid product. It's not a roller ball that rolls on liquid product. It's very solid. So you can apply it to the top AND bottom lips at the exact same time! Can you do that with any other lip product?! Because it's so solid, it lasts a lot longer than softer glosses. And it's much less messy than sticky syrupy or liquidy products. All around, I think this stuff is great! Bonus that it's all natural and organic, like their other products. I've loved their hand cream for years and I'm after the shaving cream next. EOS has great products and I think this one is their most innovative one so far. I love it. Just wish it was cheaper! Or if they would do those two-for-one boxes more often!

I have been on the lookout for a new lip balm for quite a while, and I've had my eyes on this product for a few months. I picked one up a few weeks ago at Target, and I do not regret it at all. It is very moisturizing and feels very good on my lips. It does not have a disgusting taste like some lip products do, and smells good without having an overpowering scent. I, personally, love the packaging. It makes it very easy to find in my purse, and it is easy to hold. I used to always lose my lip balms, but I don't have that problem with this one! It probably is not the best to keep in your jeans pockets, but other that that, it is perfect! I would highly recommend picking up one of these when you get the chance to.

Top Rated Lip Treatments