eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by skin type : Combination
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.2

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

Oh I do love this product...

I had longingly gazed at my online shopping cart for long enough and I decided to finally buy myself some of these little balls of goodness everyone on the Internet was talking about.

As a younger person I don't have much money and to be honest, they seemed a little bit expensive for a lip balm but the positive reviews I had read convinced me..

The strawberry sorbet eos has a lovely sweet and fruity smell and starts out as a yellowy dome of lip balm, it can be smelled even when on your lips(which I do love) and you don't really taste it unless you lick it(and it tastes goood, very sweet!)

I didn't really get the obsession until a few days later when I noticed how soft and smooth my lips had became; no dry skin, no chapping and no sore patches, I even apply it before bed and let it work its magic overnight, and can still feel it in the morning!

Enough rambling on, I'll sum it up..

Pros-
•100%natural 95% organic, no parabens or chemical etc.
•tastes and smells lovely
•a fair amount of lip balm in the sphere
•very moisturising
•lasts a good while
•very gentle

Cons-
•fairly expensive as I have to buy them online (PLEASE start selling in England)
•bulky container, no good for small bags
•a little bit greasy
•sphere gets mucky and scuffed if you carry it around for a while

Overall, a lovely product, does what it says on the packet(very well) with the added bonus of being all natural, not a lot to complain about :)

I absolutely love eos lip balms, and I have to say this is one of my favorites, if not my favorite. The smell is great, and it smoothes my lips immediately after applying it. I especially like putting it on before bed so I wake up to soft lips. I also love their shaving cream, overall a very good brand. The packaging is very unique, and I like how you can apply it to both of your lips at once. I've had two of this flavor and one of the sweet mint kind and I think this brand will be a keeper in my beauty closet!

on 7/11/2014 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love love LOVE this lip balm lasts on me for ages keeps my lips soft and conditioned, It's not oily or too dry. Best lip product I've bought in years! And I paid $5.95 (AUD) on ebay, I over paid but you can't get them in Australia, so it was worth it. I'd definitely buy more of these.

I love how the packaging looks and it does a good job of moisturizing yet the packing is inconvenient. I constantly drop it and it gets dirty. But I would still buy it again. I have to say though the tangerine medicated one is a lot better

on 2/7/2014 11:18:00 AM

Another one of my favorites. It has a light strawberry scent and it leaves my lips feeling smooth and soft.

on 11/17/2013 3:05:00 AM

I am a fan of the EOS lipbalm lines!
Honestly I am not quite sure why this lipbalm is receiving quite a low rating while it is superb and works well on me.
Strawberry sorbet is my second eos lipbalm after I finished my mint one.
Love the smell, love the texture (not so greasy on my lips) and love the unique&creative packaging!!
It really does moisturize your lips, I started wearing eos lipbalm since spring and it never fails to moisturize me despite the seasons change (spring - summer - fall).
I don't have any problem with eos lipbalms so far and would def re-purchase it after I finish this one.
Love love this product!!

on 8/13/2013 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE this flavor! Totally my favorite.
I usually have really dry, flaky lips and ever since I started using this months ago, my lips have not flaked once.
The packaging is kind of bulky I guess.. for a lip balm, but I really don't mind it at all, I think it's super cute!

on 6/7/2013 12:04:00 AM

I'm obsessed with this, it makes my lips feel so smooth and supple. Packaging is so cute and fits everywhere, hard to lose. Smells AMAZING. Only con is that is doesn't last on my lips for very long, but i don't mind reapplying because i love it so much!

on 5/11/2013 3:06:00 PM

So the first eos lip balm I got was the minty one. Then the summer fruit one, which was okay. But this is by far my favourite. I love it so much. I literally carry this around with me everywhere. It has a very sweet, pretty scent and it has no bad aftertaste. It leaves my lips soft and plush. I chew my lips a lot, so I reapply about once every 2-3 hours. The packaging is a bit of a bulk, but it's so worth it. I highly recommend this!

LOVE this particular flavor! Super moisturizing, smells sweet and yummy, and even tastes good! These are very soft and healing on the lips. I have skipped out on ChapStick, Soft Lips, and LipSmackers when I found eos!!! I will def repurchase and I recommend it to everyone!

Top Rated Lip Treatments