eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

on 5/27/2017 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Absolutely love the "Sweet Mint" my favorite!! I purchased the strawberry sorbet, and vanilla mint. Not so much on the strawberry sorbet and the vanilla mint is ok because the vanilla is more of the stronger note in the lip balm but it's better then the strawberry sorbet (in my opinion). However, The Sweet Mint tastes great and refreshing, plus adds a tiny tiny tingling sensation which I like. Also, come kissing time with my guy : ) he loves the mint taste and feel on his lips : )

on 8/17/2015 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Smells amazing, a great thing to carry round in your bag, keeps your lips nice and moisturised, will be buying this again!

Oh I do love this product...

I had longingly gazed at my online shopping cart for long enough and I decided to finally buy myself some of these little balls of goodness everyone on the Internet was talking about.

As a younger person I don't have much money and to be honest, they seemed a little bit expensive for a lip balm but the positive reviews I had read convinced me..

The strawberry sorbet eos has a lovely sweet and fruity smell and starts out as a yellowy dome of lip balm, it can be smelled even when on your lips(which I do love) and you don't really taste it unless you lick it(and it tastes goood, very sweet!)

I didn't really get the obsession until a few days later when I noticed how soft and smooth my lips had became; no dry skin, no chapping and no sore patches, I even apply it before bed and let it work its magic overnight, and can still feel it in the morning!

Enough rambling on, I'll sum it up..

Pros-
•100%natural 95% organic, no parabens or chemical etc.
•tastes and smells lovely
•a fair amount of lip balm in the sphere
•very moisturising
•lasts a good while
•very gentle

Cons-
•fairly expensive as I have to buy them online (PLEASE start selling in England)
•bulky container, no good for small bags
•a little bit greasy
•sphere gets mucky and scuffed if you carry it around for a while

Overall, a lovely product, does what it says on the packet(very well) with the added bonus of being all natural, not a lot to complain about :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

A little thick and clogging. However, it is moderately moisturizing. The main reason to buy is the AMAZING scent and taste, and of course the unique packaging. Needs a lot of reapplication, but still lasted me over a year. Price is great for it's longevity.

on 10/31/2014 5:49:00 AM

I love this lip balm. It has perfect smell and the packaging is super cute. It gives a subtle glow to my lips and it is hydrating well. I will keep using this lip balm, because I like that it is not so greasy and the smell is really nice. I dont have so dry lips anymore, so I think that the moisturizing effect is quite long lasting.

I was in the check out line at a store and saw this. I have heard about it and seen it many times, but decided to buy it. I just thought it was cute. I never use lip balm/gloss or anything for my lips because it gets really cakey for some reason so I wasn't expecting much. This goes on perfectly and actually stays on. It also has a good smell.

on 10/4/2014 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Got this to put in my purse. I love these things and also have it in Summerfruit. They moisturize like nobody's business, I love the shape of the product and the misturization lasts. I will continue to buy and buy.

on 9/17/2014 4:11:00 PM

I love EOS! It moisurizes my lips so well and the great thing about it is that it's has natural ingredients! The strawberry sorbet one smells amazing, like sweet strawberry cream! and works so well! Plus the packaging is so cute!

on 8/26/2014 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is my second eos lip balm and I do love it! These are a HG staple in my stash due to the fact that if applied before lipstick or gloss the balm holds them in place and there is no bleeding outside the lip line. I've worn this in the raging hot middle of summer and my lipgloss looked just as nice and in place as it did in the morning when first applied. I'm currently using one in the Strawberry Sorbet flavor which reminds me a lot of the same flavor that Extra gum in Strawberry tasted like which I'm not crazy about but it's ok. Will always have these balms on hand!

on 8/11/2014 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best lip balm ever! Awesome packaging that is satisfying to open and close. Not pocket-friendly but absolutely purse friendly. The balm itself is smooth, non-greasy, and highly moisturizing. Further, the ingredients are all natural!!! The first three ingredients are olive oil, beeswax, and coconut oil. Compare this with the first three ingredients in Baby Lips: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate. What the heck? I know, right?! Get yourself some EOS!!

Top Rated Lip Treatments