eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 36-43
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.0

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

on 5/28/2016 5:30:00 PM

It is ok, and it moisturizes my lips pretty well too.

How ever the sweet tast of strawberry is nauseatingly. I prefer the bleu with the stripes (Vanilla-mint), the one from Rosebud.

It´s a little expencive I think, but I do like the packing.

on 12/15/2014 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm trying to figure out why I purchased every single color in this eos line. It's the packaging. That suckered me in and they are seriously the cutest ever. Some flavors are better (honeydew & passionfruit), but this strawberry sorbet is bleh. Cute packaging tho!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This smells and taste so sweet and decadent. My DH uses this as well.

on 4/18/2013 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My 8 year old demanding that I buy her this in that sweet, cute way that an 8 year old girl can... ...So I caved and bought it for her as an implulse purchase at a local Target. Inexpensive, cute packaging and suitable enough for a kid to take to school. Smells yummy. She likes it, and I'm fine with it for her. I stick to my Labello HydroCare at the office and Skinceuticals lip treatment at home.