eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 30-35
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

2.6

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

Does not do anything . It doesn't moisturize or heal lips and can be nauseating. Basically just grease that sits on your lips

on 3/29/2015 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I so wanted to like this product. I love the cute easter-egg packaging, I love the fact that's it's natural and organic. For all intents and purposes, this should have been an excellent lip balm. My lips aren't overly dry, I'm fortunate enough to have naturally healthy lips. They only dry out a wee bit in the cold Canadian winter.
Unfortunately, this balm seemed to dry them out within hours of application. It did the exact opposite of what it was supposed to do, which is moisturise and keep them nice and soft. I needed to apply a heavy moisturising cream on my lips before going to bed in order to fix them. :(
I think I will stick with Nivea for now, even though it's not organic.

Does absolutely nothing for moisture. Good job EOS, the gimmick-y sphere. After you get over that the product isn't that great.

on 8/27/2013 7:09:00 PM

Fun packaging. Won't buy Chapstick where I have to dip my finger in a pot after someone pointed out all the germs :( this little ball in the egg is wonderful. Yummy smelling. Nice Chapstick. Not much of an emollient though. Used it next to my bed in various flavors until my dog Sammy stole them and ATE all three-so I guess they taste good too cuz they are the only ones he has ever eaten!! Seems a lil overrated for a Chapstick for the price....

I use lip balm religiously and honestly I don't see anything superb about this product. Packaging is cute, the little egg shape plastic it's in is cute, thats it. It only lasts a few minutes after application, it literally doesn't last. Doesn't make my lips feel like I've put much of anything on them. I'd stick to regular Chapstick brand or Blistex if your looking for a regular lip moisturizer. They work, last longer and are less expensive.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love these lip balms! They are the cutest thing ever. They taste and smell delicious and they keep my lips moisturized for hours! I only get them when they are on sale (2/6.00) because the only place I can find them they sell them for $3.99.

on 2/26/2013 2:02:00 PM

I'm a little surprised to see that this product isn't rated 4 or higher, but I think that all comes down to personal preference.

I am very happy with this product. It's the perfect consistency - not as thick as Chapstick, but thicker than the Blistex I was using. It's not at all sticky, it smells awesome, and has pretty good staying power even while drinking. The packaging is adorable, and I love that it stays closed - I am forever losing the tops to my Chapsticks as they bounce around in my bag. Plus the product doesn't get gunked around the inside of the cap at all.

Price is where it gets a rating of 4 as opposed to 5. I assume that it will last longer than traditional lip balms because of it's size, but at 2.99 a pop you can get three Chapsticks for that price, and I doubt it is worth that much. I am in no way saying it's expensive, because it obviously isn't, but I am addressing value.

Overall I am really happy, happier with this lip balm than any other, and I will be stocking up!

Top Rated Lip Treatments