eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 25-29
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

2.7

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

Bought this a few years ago & I remember finding it useless. This product might look cute because of the packaging but it didn't moisturize my lips at all no matter how many times I re-applied it. I might even say it caused them to dry up and crack. The strawberry scent smells decent.

don't like this flavor at all. too fake. used it once and gave it to my little niece. she loves it. I love the mint one.

on 7/11/2014 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love love LOVE this lip balm lasts on me for ages keeps my lips soft and conditioned, It's not oily or too dry. Best lip product I've bought in years! And I paid $5.95 (AUD) on ebay, I over paid but you can't get them in Australia, so it was worth it. I'd definitely buy more of these.

I feel like we should all be honest and just credit the huge obsession with EOS lip balm to packaging and marketing. Also since it's *the* lip balm to have, everyone wants one. They look cute and are fun to apply. That being said, I of course love the packaging like everybody else, and all the colors. I love applying it too. And yet, I just wish the lip balm was actually moisturizing. It is a very *light* balm. No thickness, nothing to tack to stick to your lips (for very long anyways). I enjoy the Sweet Mint flavor and color. When my lips are actually chapped and need some repair, I use my beloved Aquaphor, or plain regular Chapstick.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- packaging
- scent

CONS

- doesn't moisturize

COMMENTS: Love the scent of this one, but does nothing if you have dry lips. If your lips are in relatively good condition you'll be fine with this, but wasn't a fan of this one.

Will not repurchase.

I feel like this is the most overrated lip balm out there. I purchased this because I'm a sucker for cute packaging. It smells wonderful, but unfortunately it did not keep my lips hydrated for more than a couple hours. My lips would be soft for a little bit, and then they would start to peel -- very unattractive! I also tried the orange and light green ones and the effect was the same. There's just something in these that doesn't quite agree with my lips. But on the plus side, it smells delicious and there is quite a bit of product here so it should last a while. Plain old Chapstick does a much better job, in my honest opinion.

on 10/26/2013 3:10:00 PM

I liked this product. Well, this is my first time using it so i don't know how I will feel about it after long term use, but for now, its good. I liked the fact that it stayed on my lips and it kept my lips moist. I liked the sweetness and cuteness of it. Overall, I would buy it again if I run out of it. This is based on until now. If I change my opinion about this, I will come and edit what this review.

I mean, it's cute, and it is definitely meant for women. The tube makes little sense because of the shape and size, so clearly it's meant for a purse not a pocket. The flavors aren't vivid and I don't find my lips staying moisturized. I think I agree with another review that said it's just too gimicky.

I bought this because of all the hype. But it was an OK lip balm. I was completely unimpressed. I found the balm hard and not very moisturizing... the packaging is cute but bulky and I can't just slide it in my makeup bag or small purse.... but because I really like the scent I've giving it an extra lippy... I'm sticking to my Dior Creme de Rose, rosebud salve or plain old vaseline for the winter...

Cute packaging and great scent... However, I find it makes my lips even more dry after multiple uses over a day.

Top Rated Lip Treatments