eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 19-24
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.1

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

on 7/23/2016 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Loved this thing the first time I bought it at Wal-Mart. A little expensive in my country but I loved the smell, the packaging is super cute, it's easy to find it in your handbag and the application is fun. However I bought a pack that included 4 of this and i started this color, being the one I had already tried before and it peeled the corner of my lips so badly. You don't see the side effects of this until it's too late. Yawning became hard to do, opening your mouth bigger than a hippopotamus does hurted my lips more :( I don't know what happened to this, it was perfect

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm definitely not understanding the hype. Sure, it smells good and the packaging is cute...but those are the only positives. Even after putting a lot of the product on my lips, it feels like there's not much on and leaves my lips feeling greasy. In fact, I'd even say they leave my lips worse off than before applying the product. Unfortunately, I had to throw it away.

I really wanted to love this because pink is my favorite color and strawberry is my favorite scent but unfortunately the feel is far too thick on this balm. It's my least favorite from EOS.

Strawberry Sorbet just tends to kind of sit on my lips and doesn't feel like it is conditioning at all. Much more mild-smelling than other EOS lip balms but I really wanted to smell the strawberry flavor.

I keep finding my way back to this balm because it comes in the nice big pack variety sold at Costco, but I'm giving it away each time it ends up back in my possession hehe. My mom is super sensitive to fruity smells and this was her favorite because of how mild it is. Nearly more vanilla-y than strawberry-y if that makes sense.

I love the cute little egg-shaped packaging but it isn't practical and is bulky in your pocket, so it's kind of a good and bad thing. I will continue to purchase other EOS balms like Passion Fruit and Sweet Mint but I'm going to continue passing on Strawberry Sorbet. Just doesn't feel like it does anything for me at all.

Feels waxy. Doesn't smell nor taste like strawberry

on 11/17/2013 3:05:00 AM

I am a fan of the EOS lipbalm lines!
Honestly I am not quite sure why this lipbalm is receiving quite a low rating while it is superb and works well on me.
Strawberry sorbet is my second eos lipbalm after I finished my mint one.
Love the smell, love the texture (not so greasy on my lips) and love the unique&creative packaging!!
It really does moisturize your lips, I started wearing eos lipbalm since spring and it never fails to moisturize me despite the seasons change (spring - summer - fall).
I don't have any problem with eos lipbalms so far and would def re-purchase it after I finish this one.
Love love this product!!

on 8/22/2013 9:22:00 PM

It's cute.. and kind of fun to use, but the product doesn't "soak" into my lips at all. It just sits on top being shiny and ineffective. I know it often takes time to fall in love with a lip balm (for me, anyway), but I gave this a chance and it never got better.

on 8/13/2013 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE this flavor! Totally my favorite.
I usually have really dry, flaky lips and ever since I started using this months ago, my lips have not flaked once.
The packaging is kind of bulky I guess.. for a lip balm, but I really don't mind it at all, I think it's super cute!

on 6/7/2013 12:04:00 AM

I'm obsessed with this, it makes my lips feel so smooth and supple. Packaging is so cute and fits everywhere, hard to lose. Smells AMAZING. Only con is that is doesn't last on my lips for very long, but i don't mind reapplying because i love it so much!

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This is my new favorite product! And I don't mean just favorite lip product, I mean out of everything I'm using right now, I make sure this one is within reach at almost all times. I even take it to bed with me at night! I tuck it under my pillow incase I wake up with dry lips. Which used to happen a lot but is now much less frequent since I've been using this gem. I'm a total spaz for lipglosses. I always have more of those than anything else and half the weight of my purse is just lip products. I've written a more detailled review on the Summer Fruit flavour of this because that was the first one I tried. Basically, I bought that one for my baby sister and when I was visiting her one day I put some on. Then when we were out shopping later I realized my lips felt really soft and smooth, so we figured out it was this stuff and I bought this flavour. Which is pretty tasty. Even my boyfriend has commented on yummy kisses. :) that's always a good sign, right ladies!!! My only issues with this are the price, and the fact that it's tricky to put on with a lip ring. But it's still quicker to apply than twist-ups because of the round shape, which is actually solid product. It's not a roller ball that rolls on liquid product. It's very solid. So you can apply it to the top AND bottom lips at the exact same time! Can you do that with any other lip product?! Because it's so solid, it lasts a lot longer than softer glosses. And it's much less messy than sticky syrupy or liquidy products. All around, I think this stuff is great! Bonus that it's all natural and organic, like their other products. I've loved their hand cream for years and I'm after the shaving cream next. EOS has great products and I think this one is their most innovative one so far. I love it. Just wish it was cheaper! Or if they would do those two-for-one boxes more often!

on 5/11/2013 3:06:00 PM

So the first eos lip balm I got was the minty one. Then the summer fruit one, which was okay. But this is by far my favourite. I love it so much. I literally carry this around with me everywhere. It has a very sweet, pretty scent and it has no bad aftertaste. It leaves my lips soft and plush. I chew my lips a lot, so I reapply about once every 2-3 hours. The packaging is a bit of a bulk, but it's so worth it. I highly recommend this!

Top Rated Lip Treatments