Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity

Filtered by hair type : Curly
No Image

3.0

Alcohol Denat., hydrofluorocarbon 152A,butyl ester of PVM/MA copolymer,glycerin,aminomethyl propanol, panthenol, PEG-12 dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, fragrance, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate

on 3/26/2014 11:57:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really like this hair spray for hold and finishing however I can't take the smell. The smell really does stay all day and literally gives me a migraine headache. Had to end up throwing the can away so it was a good thing I bought the small sample can. I have fine hair that is also unruly and can get frizzy/wavy so I'm always looking for good styling products. Guess I will stick to my L'Oreal elnett satin stray and Tresemme hair spray for now.

on 3/8/2013 2:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I cannot handle the smell of this hairspray. It isn't a pleasant smell and it stays in your hair all day. The smell also stays around my bathroom for hours. Yuck! It is light weight and does an ok job, but will never buy this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is the lightest hairspray I ever used and it actually holds...amazing. It also leaves my hair shiny. My hair is baby fine and thin so I need hold but don't want stiff, sticky hair. If you apply too much it will get stiff but you can still comb through it. I live in a humid climate so I am thrilled to find this. Also, I have sensitive skin and this doesn't seem to have irritating ingredients, which is great.

Popular Styling Products