L'Oreal Color Riche Balm in Nourishing Nude 818 w/t SPF 15

3.9

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This balm was actually pretty nice, especially when my lips were dry and I still wanted to wear some color. This shade is extremely sheer, but it was just enough to add a hint of color. However, although it was creamy, it didn't feel particularly moisturizing on my lips and the texture almost felt a little bit greasy at times. I'm actually almost finished with this and won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the Color Riche Balms in Caramel Comfort & Nourishing Nude & I like them a lot but prob not enough to pick up any other colors. If I lost these I'd replace them but...They are not very pigmented so it looks like I'm wearing Lipglass diluted w lip balm over the top. This color is nice for when I don't want a lot of color but still to polish my look & for the fact that my lips never go bare. It is brownish beige not much pink but I always have something on my lips. I like this w a nudetrals eyeshadow look, I'm such a sucker for nudes in general when in doubt nude it out!

To Read all 11 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is the perfect nude to wear when you're on-the-go and to go with any makeup look. I keep this in my purse wherever I go and it and I always have a backup one at home just in case. When I'm out and my lips are chapped, this works as both a balm and a lip color, so I don't have to fumble around for two things. The color is on the sheer side, but I get compliments all the time on my lip color when I wear this.

The only downside is I wish it was a little bit thicker so it would last a little bit longer. Very hydrating, though.

on 1/23/2015 9:56:00 AM

I love this lipcolor. I have extremely dry lips year-round (unbearable in winter) and it's hard to find a lipcolor that doesn't make my lips more dry and more unappealling looking. This product is so slick and moisturizing, and yet has a good color payoff. I used the word "slick" and not creamy, because that's really what it is: it's more of an oil-like texture than a creme one (and I love it). This color is also amazing, and I have SUCH difficulty finding nude lipcolors that work for me. This color is a pinky-nude which looks great with my fair-to-medium skintone that has a lot of redness to it (yet is cool toned). Most nude lipcolors look too brown on me or too pasty. This one is perfect. This product also has a great, light fragrance, kind of like buttercream frosting. If you're not into fragrance, not to worry, it's not really noticeable after application. I would give this product 5 lippies except for it's staying power, which is minimal. You do have to frequently reapply, which I guess you would expect from this kind of formula. It does not proport itself to be long-wearing, in its defense.
I love this product and hope they don't discontinue it because this is definitely going to be my go-to for a nude lip.

on 7/31/2014 1:39:00 PM

my favorite product in day time for my lips!
Gives a beautiful natural color and a little bit of a glow and feels soft on the lips.

Didnt give it 5 stars cause it comes off very quickly

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Nourishing Nude completes any natural, neutral, or bronzed look. It is very moisturizing and easy to wear on the lips, and gives off the right amount of colour payoff- enough so that it is worth it to wear this instead of a lip balm. I find many lip products in this genre pointless for that reason. As I am not a frequent lipstick wearer, I was obsessed with this last summer and the SPF 15 is a bonus. I also have Rose Elixir which is nice as well.

on 11/22/2013 2:41:00 PM

For me, this is the perfect nude color. It's just slightly darker than my natural lips, not too light as to wash me out or too dark defeating the purpose of a nude lip. The formula is rich and creamy. It feels great going on. It wears off quickly but I expected that since it is a balm and not a lipstick. I got this on sale at Walgreens for $6.99 but I think the regular retail price is a little steep for what it is. Even so, I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This one is a no-go for me. It's a sheer pinky-nude, but on me the nude part has that sort of "milky" look that doesn't flatter me. It doesn't have the shimmery quality that Caramel Comfort had on me, however, which I appreciate.

Don't notice much of a scent, but it tastes like I just slathered sunscreen on my lips...bleh. And I definitely don't find that to be the case with all lippies containing SPF. So nope, won't repurchase or even use it up, sadly.

on 2/12/2013 9:42:00 PM

Love this! My lips get sooo dry in the winter and this really moisturizes them.

on 10/15/2012 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

was looking for a MLBB color and this came close. i love the sheer formula but it was just too brown on my pigmented lips. very moisturizing and easy to wear. if they come out with more colors i would definitely check them out. i have the caring coral one and i love it. returned this shade.