68%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

in shade coral calling, no 15 it's comfortable on my lips not so long lasting but it's okay price point is quite reasonable quality is good i feel like everyone barely talking about sephora please give it a try and don't sleep on it there are actually some good stuffs on this brand

About reviewer (117 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I'm not 100% on this. It lasts about 5 hours. I love the colour but it transfers like mad. Even after patting my lips and waiting a hour to drink something, it transfers onto my coffee cup, cutlery and makes my boyfriend's lips very pink with a peck. Despite transferring a lot, somehow colour still remains on my lips for 5 hours. I'm not sure if I would buy again. I might look for another lipstick that doesn't transfer so much.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesOther

fromsuggrr

3 years ago

I had #5, Rose Bouquet, described as reddish pink. I thought it had a little warm peach in the mix in some lights. It had pretty decent wear and didn't dry my lips out very much for a long wear lipstick. It was a nice, day to day, appropriate for just about any occasion color. Alas, the lipstick itself flew out of the case, hit the wall, then hit the carpet. I guess after a few years this lipstick dried out in the tube where it was seated despite the touted moisturizers in it. I don't think it lasted ten hours on my lips anytime I wore it, but I did remove some paint off the wall removing the lipstick spots and I'm not convinced it's completely out of my carpet. I like the slim tube and long wear, but I would think twice about buying another.

About reviewer (342 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

fromjnw97

4 years ago

I bought 04 (Brown is Back) when I had a thing for browny-pinky lipstick, and have not regretted it! It's a beautiful muted colour that lasts forever on my lips, and only gives way to oily foods. It applies like a cream but once it sets it's not going anywhere! This lipstick does tend to accentuate lines and dryness, though, especially since it's a matte formula. I'd suggest exfoliating your lips before application, but other than that it's a beautiful shade and a great formula. It cost me 18CAD and I'm very happy with it!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

4 years ago

I was looking for a fairly pale shade for everyday running around and found Sephora 5120 D. It dries much darker and redder, though it technically is like a dark dusty rose. I first got it in the winter when I had a cold and I thought my lips would dry up and fall off. I really wasn't thinking about texture/matte -- was just looking at color. Now that the air is a bit more humid and it's not really drying. It goes on really smooth and doesn't look as matte as other brands, which I like. Doesn't bleed much into fine lines considering the price, but I tend to rub my lips together, and this goes all over outside my lip line. It doesn't set well, even with lip liner. Well, the color does stay, just not only on my lips.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Love this lip last lipstick! I have No.21, a deep berry color. Just as it implies, it lasts for a long time. By the deep color, when I go to kiss someone on the cheek, they worry immediately about my lipstick getting all over. Surprisingly, this doesn't get all over, even though it is a bold shade. I've been on a mission to find a lipstick that is not too drying, but also not too glossy. This fits the bill perfectly. I'm in love with the color, and it's a very good quality product!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

4 years ago

The colour payoff and lasting power is great. I have this in 19, a matte blue-toned red, which is the perfect red. But it dries out my lips so much!!! I feel like I have cling wrap on my lips everytime I am wearing it. I just dislike the feel of it on my lips. I would repurchase it but probably not in a matte shade.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I got this in Brown is Back and this lasts and lasts and lasts! Love the pigment, staying power and packaging. Ya know, even though I go to Sephora all day every day (I live within walking distance) I never really try out the Sephora line of products. This lipstick is showing me that I should. Doesn't dry me out but it is long wearing. Try this if you ladies get a chance.

About reviewer (621 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

4 years ago

I own this product in the shade #10, psychedelic pink. The price is around $14. Once I got home and wore it a few times, I was wondering what I was thinking with the color. I didn't realize when I swatched it how FROSTY this is. Another person on here reviewed this exact color and said it's matte... that's not true. It's a blue based frosty pink. As far as staying power, etc, this lipstick lasts nicely. It's not super long-wearing and doesn't last all day (it claims ten hours and while that may be true with other shades, it's not the case with this one). This product doesn't last so long that it blows me away, but it doesn't come off immediately either. I'd say you can probably go about 4-5 hours before needing a touch-up, with this particular shade. The formula doesn't feel drying at all to me. Even if I use it without a lip balm it looks and feels good. Finally the smell, others describe it as a rose. There is a detectable scent but I couldn't quite place my finger on it. As I was driving down the road one day I kept smelling it and realized it smells, to me, like a grape cigarillo... If you're really sensitive to smells you might want to skip out on this one because it doesn't smell bad, but I can smell it even after initial application. Would I repurchase? No just because the Sephora brand isn't cruelty free.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

fromNKK

5 years ago

I bought several; No. 5,7,16,18,21 The colors all are beautiful! It last long, so long that even after eating and drinking, the lipstick is still on my lips. A few of my girls, keep asking what lipstick that I put on because the colours are pigmented, opaque but last long. The colour came off a little bit on cups, but it's so pigmented that it remains some on your lips. I hardly touch up or reapply unless I eat something oily. The price is still ok compared to MAC and NARS almost half. It's matte mostly, but there's a few colours that come with shimmers. It's not so drying. But do use lip balm during winter. This is one of my HG.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive