LORAC PRO Palette

LORAC PRO Palette
Lorac Pro PaletteUDD and Lorac PalettePRO PalettePRO PalettePRO Palette

4.6

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I hate loracs packaging. Shadows always end up shattering! I've realized that while I enjoy Lorac shadow quality, hate these colors. They don't work for me! Well not for what I want out of an eyeshadow palette. I'm NC45. I love the Lorac Pro palette two tho!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

im obessed with Lorac! their products are so pigmented and blendable! this pallet creates so many different looks. love the matte shades I wear with the "behind the scenes" eye primer and its perfect! this is about $40 bucks. I prefer lorac over the urban decay nakeds

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

After doing alot of research on this palette and hearing such great reviews i had to have it, A lil cliche i know but seriously it's worth the buy! I noticed the palette has been out for a little while now. After purchasing the Lorac AfterGlo palette and testing it out i learned that Lorac has some pretty good stuff! I had heard about the brand before, but passed it buy because i didnt know much about the brand...Ive been doing my homework now and i love me some Lorac! Anywho I noticed that this palette is comparable to Urban decay naked palette 1, But slightly different in its own way, It has more matte shades than what urban decay gives you and the texture is buttery and smooth! Which i love soooo much, With this palette a little goes a long way its just that pigmented! This could easily be the only palette that i can use for a day to night look without using all of my other palettes to create a look...Yay! The design is sleek and slim the case feels like a cardboard matte box?? If that makes any sense
The only con in my opinion is the case, its like cardboard to me that means it can easily tear But the good thing is that it has a great mirrior.....The colors are universe meaning any skintone could pull a look off with this palette and it is very WOC friendly and non chalky and does not have a gray cast to the shadows against my brown skin...(Brown girl problems) lol Bottom line is id repurchase this palette again and again its just that nice!
It was definetly worth the hype and im glad i purchased....If your iffy about this one BUY it you wont regret it

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This palette is one of the best palettes that I've ever used in my entire life. The shadows are so pigmented and easy to blend, and they actually stay on for a long time. I was in between the Naked palette or this, but I'm so glad that I chose this. Since half of it is shimmer and the other half is matte, you can create many looks. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is new at makeup- this was my first palette and its great!

on 10/30/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Just purchased this today from Ulta on a whim but I'm very reassured after reading a couple of other reviews. Like many others, I was on the fence with UD Naked 2. i Love UD but $50 was just out of my comfort zone. I love the feeling of a deal lol. Lorac sold me when this I saw that this palette also came with their liquid eyeliner and eye primer for only $39!!!! So go to Ulta and purchase this like yesterday!

on 1/8/2013 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Yes, yes and YES! If you can add another palette to your collection, or just want something to play with this is it. I am an NW45 for reference, and the colors are gorgeous. There are many different looks to be created and the pigment is phenomenal. I pull this palette out more than I do my Urban Decay Naked palette, thats how good it it. The colors are half matte, half shimmer and they correspond well with one another. Smokey or daytime looks can be created with this. You get a good amount of shadow within each color square. There is some fallout so tap your brush lightly over the color before applying. The shimmery colors are not obnoxiously so, and will look good even on a more mature face. This hands-down the best palette to come out in a while. I especially like it because its a step away from "naked" overload! Seriously, I love browns too but come on! You can play it safe or do it up with the Lorac Pro. Pricepoint is medium for an eyeshadow palette and the primer is good. My shadow stays on all day and night.

on 12/2/2012 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Lorac really WOWed me with the PRO palette! I usually just buy UD palettes for their pigmentation and variety, but not necessarily for their functionality. So.... when I saw the PRO Palette it was love at first swatch! :)

For my NC50 skin it is important to only buy quality shadows with superior pigmentation. The PRO palette achieved this! I can easily use this palette every single day with a new look! I sometimes feel like I have a million shimmer shades, so I was ecstatic to see the choice in the palette.

The color payoff in each shade is high and it is as soft as butter. You must be lighthanded when picking up color.The matte shades are my favorite part. I even use Espresso for my eyebrows. love it! Taupe is a great shade for cleaning up the edges of my look. Sable is an amazing transition shade. The black is dead on, love it! I have never used every color but one in any other pre-made palette! The shimmers shade are interesting choices that I love! I use Pewter the most, but Garnet, Deep Purple and Lt. Bronze are all completely unique shades. (I hate how some palettes have 10 golds, with no variety)

The packaging is sleek and feels nice to the touch. Problem is that it is cardboard and I don't see it being super durable. On the other hand, you have to be super gentle with this palette. I have gotten into depotting all my pre-made palette and I know I cannot do this with the PRO palette bc I'm afraid the shadows are too fragile. :-/ I wish Lorac would sell individual shades in pans. But I can't have it al!

Overall: This should be in the arsenal to any MUB! Wonderful quality awesome price of $42 for all the color choices. Amazing combination of matte and shimmer shades. I would recc for anyone who has to get one palette, it is so versatile, you can't go wrong!

on 10/28/2012 11:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Ths is better then both ud nakeds. I did give it a three got packaging because I dropped it twiceone time and the nude crumbled a bit his was still in tact the second time and slate completely busted out but lucky I don't use that Color so I wasn't that devastated. this pallet it so versatile. I use iT every day. I put light bronze on the lid gold on the outer half of the lid garnet blended throughout my crease sable on the very outer corner and cream on my browbone and white in my inner duct. Then I add a black cat eyeliner and black to my water line then mascara then bronze on the first half of my lower lash line and gold on the rest the end result is perfect for autumn, and I always Get complemented