LORAC PRO Palette

Lorac Pro PaletteUDD and Lorac PalettePRO PalettePRO PalettePRO Palette

on 12/8/2014 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I'm always looking for a neutral eyeshadow palette. I'm an eyeshadow palette hoarder, it's unhealthy. I'm obsessed with this palette, I use it every single day, everytime I do my makeup. I neglect my other palettes because I'm always using this one. The palette itself is a dust magnet. Everything sticks to it, the lettering is fading and chipping. I've had My palette for almost a year and it looks pretty beat up. Which is okay, because that just mean it's been loved. there's also a nice sized mirror that you can easily use to apply your makeup, if needed. This palette gives you a variety of finishes and shades. The top row is matte and the bottom is shimmer and satin finish. From left to right, the palette goes from light to dark. With the wide variety of shades/finish, you can create an eye look for any time of the day. There's a good amount of product in each pan. Every eyeshadow is super pigmented and creamy. These eyeshadows show up well and are long lasting with or without an eyeshadow primer. I haven't noticed any fallout or anything. My biggest fear when buying palettes is not knowing if I'm going to use the majority of the eyeshadows. I don't have that problem with this palette. I've used/like every eyeshadow in this palette, every shade is wearable, Imo. A lot of people compare this to Urban Decay's Naked. I don't think they're the same in any way- there's two different palettes, two different concepts. I like the Naked palette and everything, but I prefer the pro palette. Maybe because this palette provides more matte shades, I don't know. I recently started project 10 pan. Project 10 Pan is when you choose 10 products that you want to hit pan on or finish, for whatever reason. It can be makeup, skincare, haircare, whatever you want. I've hit pan on sable, espresso and pewter, and I put a dent in sable and mauve. Lt Bronze, Slate, and Garnet are my new-found favorites. Nude, champagne, and white are my favorite inner corner highlights. I can see myself finishing this palette by the fall.

on 9/5/2014 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Finally! A neutral palette that has a great combination of 8 shimmer and 8 matte shades! I was sold!! I use this palette often, almost every day for work and evenings out, the colours are pigmented, blends well, and complement my skin tone (NC50), unlike the Naked palettes from Urban Decay I was pleasantly surprised. I think the pros on the Lorac palette are pigmentation, quality and texture. I was hesitant to buy it because I had the Naked 1, 2 and Naked 3 palettes from Urban Decay, read the raving reviews on them, and they didnt work for me, too shimmery, not enough matte shades, and didnt do much for my skin tone. However, the Lorac pro palette colors are buttery, no fall out, no creasing, no need to apply a million times to achieve a rich color. It's incredibly versatile as well with its range of colors in both matte and shimmer. This palette raises the bar for quality in a way I've never experienced in a neutral palette. Great value for the money!

on 8/21/2014 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I got a great deal on this ($20.00 off, a small tube of primer and free shipping) that I couldn't pass up. The other reviews have already said it all regarding the pigmentation etc. and I already had the Pocket Pro and the Skinny so I pretty much knew what to expect in that area. What I didn't expect is just how much I like this palette compared to the UD Naked 1 palette which I love. I actually may like this one a tad better simply because of the mattes which, with the exception of the pink one, don't come off chalky or muddy when blended out on me (NW45) Lots of people have said if you have Naked 1 you really don't 'need' the Pro, however I think it's a nice complement to the N1. If I ever lost this I would purchase it again IF I could get the same deal.

on 3/8/2014 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is the best palette to travel with. I only need this one. I can create so many looks from this one palette.
The pigmentation is amazing. The shadows are buttery soft and not at all chalky. Not a single one.
I have lots of palettes (including the UD Nakeds) but I reach for this more than any other one.

on 6/26/2013 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this palette. First of the colors are very pretty and excellent for day and going into night, defiantly an everyday palette (however based on it being around 40.00 , I would use it sparingly , unless you got money like that.. then by all means go crazy !) Plus a little goes a long way and it blends so well.. Smooth texture, even with the lighter colors. Champagne makes a very pretty highlight color and you can smoke out your day look with a little dab of Eggplant, Stable or Black. Taupe makes a beautiful transition color. It does have a little bit of fallout but no more than any other eye shadow would have in my opinion. But all in all , a get product to have! You'll defiantly get your moneys worth ...

on 1/17/2013 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Just picked this palette up this last week and love it! The colors are gorgeous and can be used in a multitude of looks. The mattes are pretty and the shimmer is not too much. There is some fall out but nothing too drastic. The shadows are very buttery in texture and easy to apply and blend. For me the formula used in these shadows seem to near on the side of "a little goes a long way". I foresee me reaching for this palette often.

Video Reviews & Tutorials