LORAC PRO Palette

Lorac Pro PaletteUDD and Lorac PalettePRO PalettePRO PalettePRO Palette

4.3

on 10/12/2017 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Got this got this for $62 as I am not in the States. The package is good, It has a good mirror (that I personally never use), but it gets dirty in no time because of the material it is made of.
About the product itself, I dont love it. I don't understand all the rave it gets. It's a basic palette I know, the mattes are not bad but they don't stay on my eyes for more than 3 hours and after 6 hours (which is the average time I wear my makeup) they look patchy and awful.
I really hate one of the eyeshadows (deep purple). I thought it was literally deep - purple, bht it is black whit shimmer (not purple at all). Also Black is a weird black gray.
I had really high expectations on this palette as it is loved in the beauty community, but I regret purchasing it all the time and never reach for it.

on 2/15/2016 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Bought this for prom but use it daily. All the colors are beautiful and smooth. It doesn't feel like too much for school as long as I stick to the left side of the palette. I just wish there was a skin tone shimmery shade for my tan-ish skin. Also, champagne has glitter that tends to travel.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

although pricey, it's worth it! gorgeous colors! My favorite ones are espresso & gold. I always grab this instead of my pro2. cream & easy to blend. very pigmented so dab your brush, dnt swirl!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

If by some tragic twist of fate I could only use one eyeshadow palette for the rest of my life, the Lorac Pro would be my choice hands down. Lorac eyeshadow are my gold standard when it comes to formulation. They are buttery, pigmented, blendeable perfection. Every time I use this palette I forget how pigmented the shades are and I end up with too much product on my brush just by tapping it in the pan once. Yes, they're that good

As for the shade selection, the top row is all matte and the bottom row contains frosts, metallics, and shimmers. This allows for endless combinations. Sure, they aren't the most exciting colors in the world but they are all extremely wearable. You can use the lights for a day-to-day look or incorporate some of the darker colors for more dramatic looks. Personally, I think taupe+sable+espresso+black is the perfect combination for a classic smokey eye.

Even though this is my favorite palette, I do have to mention a few cons. After all, nothing is perfect. While the packaging is very sleek and lightweight, the cardboard allows for a lot of smudging to show. Not a big deal, but it is kind of annoying. And even though the shadows are amazing, there is one weak link: champagne. There is virtually no difference between champagne and nude except for the fact that champagne is a glittery mess. However, I can overlook this because the rest of the shadows are perfection.

Overall, I'd say the Lorac Pro Palette is a must have. Holy grail. Desert island. To die for. Buy it. Like now.

on 6/1/2014 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Honestly i dont get the hype over this product. I've owned it for 6 months now and the shades aren't as pigmented as people make them out to be and there are far too many shades in this palette that are either too light are way too dark to use in a look. Overall i wouldn't purchase this again

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This has got to be my HG palette. It has all the colors that match perfect for my olive skin tone. The colors are very pigmented and blend well. I don't know how I ever lived without this palette.

on 11/14/2013 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This has to be my favorite palette. The colors are so so pigmented, warm rich, and smooth. There is a bit of fallout but I don't mind it. It has all the colors you need to create a full eye look. There's perfect transition, highlight, lid, and outer lid definition colors. It is everything you need in a palette and more. Watch my youtube tutorial link below :)

on 11/10/2013 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Way better than Naked palettes, both I have purchased. The absolute best eyeshadow palette I have. The colors are so rich, pigmented with creamy smooth texture. It is easy to blend, work with, and long-lasting. The variety of shades available in both matte and some shimmer is a great collection to own. There are many possible looks that can be created from this. Lorac has offered great quality eyeshadows for a low price in this palette. I would hope future palettes they create will be as equally amazing.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far one of my best palettes ever! The pigmentation is great. Matte as well as shimmer shadows. You'll find colors that compliment your skin tone. I love love love this palette.

on 3/30/2013 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This palette is beautiful! It has been my go-to palette everyday. I got this one, the Naked Basic and Two Faced Return of Sexy the same day and this one has by far been used more than the other two. The blend ability of it is amazing. The colors go on beautifully and are perfect for an everyday look. There are colors in it that would make a great night time look too. It was my first LORAC palette but I'm anxious to get more, if they are all this awesome! If you are debating whether or not to buy it...DO!!