LORAC PRO Palette

LORAC PRO Palette
Lorac Pro PaletteUDD and Lorac PalettePRO PalettePRO PalettePRO Palette

4.4

on 1/6/2017 10:36:00 PM

LOVE this palette. This was my first Lorac palette and it's amazing. The 'Gold' shade in the palette is by far my favorite. I love creamy the shadows are. Lorac is the best!

on 12/5/2016 4:51:00 PM

When I first got this palette. I wasn't impressed. I wasn't inspired by the shade selection, which is very basic. I found the formula too soft, lots of kick-up and fall-out. Though the shadows are very pigmented, I thought they muddied up when I tried to blend.

But as I've used this palette more, I see what the hype's about. To avoid fall-out and muddiness, you just have to go in with as little product as possible and blend as you go. These are very pigmented, so there's no need to go in with a lot at once. Do that, and you'll get fall-out and a muddy look. However, used correctly this is a fantastic formula. It's so creamy, pigmented, and blends nicely when I use the aforementioned technique.

The shades are very basic, shades everyone should have but not particularly exciting. You can definitely create a lot of distinct looks using this if you use your imagination. It's nice for hooded eyes since you get a lot of mattes and I do love the layout, with all the mattes on top and shimmers on bottom. The formula is consistent throughout, none of the shadows are duds. I think this is a good palette to have in your collection.

on 4/27/2016 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I guess im in a reviewing mood this evening and had to include this palette. I own quite a bit of eyeshadow palettes and reach for my Lorac and MACs most often. This original pro palette is my favorite. The colors are super pigmented and glide on with just a slight hand. I prefer cool tone grays and plums, but also like layering the warmer colors in this palette to keep the cooler colors from looking to harsh.

What I love most about this palette is how the colors translate. The plum doesn't look purple it instead reads as a beautiful smokey gray plum. It's a really sophiscated palette with amazing color payoff without looking like Barbie (no offense lol). If you are a newbie to eyeshadow palettes this might be intimidating at first but I think is great palette to learn from. Lorac in my opinion has the best eyeshadows-super pigmented, silky finish and great staying power.

on 2/22/2016 2:39:00 PM

Got this and the Pro 2 for Christmas. I use them everyday though I think I use the colors from the Pro 2 slightly more. Love the pigmentation and blending. My favorite color on this one is by far the mauve. Cream is a common base, and Garnet gets used a good bit as well.

on 9/26/2015 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hate this palette! So disappointed. Don't know if I got a faulty one or if it really is awful. The eyeshadow shades look gorgeous and really pigmented in the pan, however, on application I found them to be chalky and really bland 😕😕😕

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

What is there left to say about this palette? It's a great starter palette, it was the first higher end makeup item that I bought.

My favorite shadows (as a very pale, green eyed, dark blonde person) are pewter and garnet. The mattes are all great, but mauve may be my favorite.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite palette off all time. I'm not a fan of glittery shadows so all the Naked's are a no-go for me. These shadows are all matte or shimmer but it's a true shimmer- not glitter!!

on 2/2/2015 5:40:00 PM

If it's physically possible to love an eyeshadow palette, I do, wholeheartedly. Half matte and half shimmer is always gonna be a winner as many palettes often go overboard on the shimmers or mattes. SUCH a versatile palette! You can do a blackout smokey eye or the lightest of nude shimmers effortlessly. Really good eyebrow highlight and inner corner colours too. The most pigmented shadows I have used and they feel like butter and blend amazingly. Only downside is the price, it is STEEP but I do not regret buying whatsoever. Really sturdy packaging and it also has a mirror which is always a plus for travel. I love it!! My fave palette

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I already love Lorac, and couldn't wait to purchase this. The first time I saw it in store, I actually thought for a moment they were cream shadows because they are literally THAT creamy. I was a little worried when I saw reviews here about the pans running out quickly and there being so much waste when picking up the product with a brush. I bought it anyway, as I often do despite warnings, and I'm so glad I did. First, yes you need to use a light hand. This is not a hard, chalky cheap palette. This is an insanely pigmented, rich and creamy shadow, so I actually just lightly tap my brush on the shade once. Then I tap it on my lid. If I need more, which is rare, I repeat. It makes zero sense to rub at the pan to coat the brush and then tap the excess off. Why on earth anyone would do that, I have no idea. I have never run into a palette this pigmented and every shade performs well. I actually had to get used to not applying this like my other palettes, and sometimes I find myself being more vigorous than I need out of habit. I owned Naked 3 for about 4 days, and returned it because it was so disappointing. I have never gone back to UD as I see no point when Lorac consistency puts out amazing products. The shade Nude in this palette reminds me of Dust from N3, except Nude isn't made of freaking dust particles. It actually applies to the lid. So happy I picked this up and I can see it lasting a long time as I've had it several weeks, have used at least one shade daily, and it looks like I've used it maybe once. And mine isn't filthy either, I'm sure it has something to do with my light tap application.

After much research and deliberation, i decided to spend the money and invest in the palette. i am SO glad i did! I have an urban decay palette that i used to use daily but it has fallen by the wayside... i definitely find myself reaching for my lorac pro much more! i love how it has half matte and half shimmer, and all so pigmented! Every color is beautiful to me.. i can't find one that is unwearable or that i don't like. You can pretty much create any look you want, for any time of the day with this one palette. I'm a bit of a 'neutral' junkie and I'm very picky, but honestly i don't have any complaints! i don't experience any of the fallout that others seem to, or the creasing which is odd since i have oily lids. if you're on the fence about it, i would definitely make the investment.. you won't be sorry!