LORAC PRO Palette

LORAC PRO Palette
Lorac Pro PaletteUDD and Lorac PalettePRO PalettePRO PalettePRO Palette

4.4

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I live in the UK and after many months of listening to how amazing this palette is, I finally gave in and bought it from Nordstrom USA. I completely regret this purchase!

I feel like the formula of these shadows is no better than MAC eyeshadows, with some being better than others. They don't have a high-end eyeshadow consistency for me. The pigment isn't great, intensity poor and colours are quite everyday & boring.

I tested the palette out and was seriously underwhelmed, but considering it cost me over $100 with shipping, I was determined to use it! After nearly 1 year, I still haven't used it properly, because every time I go to use it, I am so disappointed by the end result that I add other shadows to give me a look that I can actually wear out. I like quite a understated neutral look for everyday, but still the palette isn't for me.

It's not awful, it's just not very good!

Oh! The packaging is just rubbish! Picks up marks so easily, isn't pretty, classy or special.

If you fancy this palette, do yourself a favour and buy a palette by the following brands instead (better quality and cheaper):
Stila
Zoeve
Too Faced
Urban Decay

...............................

on 6/14/2016 12:47:00 AM

This palette is the most versatile one that I own. With it's color selection and it's half matte/half satin or shimmer selection I can create simple daytime to dramatic night out looks. These shadows make professional quality eyelooks easy.

Pros: Great silky, pigmented, and blendable formula. Nice combo of colors and matte/shimmer. Some warm and some cool shades that are flattering on most people. SUPER long lasting; when I wear these with other brands the Lorac always outlasts the others by 2-3 hours.

Cons: Champagne's glitter is a bit too chunky and tends to give me sparkle face fall-out. Deep purple looks more like a charcoal on the eye which I found incredibly disappointing because I love purple.

Tip: Since these are crazy pigmented use a light hand. I find the softer, less densely packed eyeshadow brushes are the best to use with this formula.

on 2/18/2016 1:38:00 AM

Pros:
1. Unbelievable texture! Very soft and buttery!
2. Amazing color payoff.
3. Very blendable.
4. Wonderful selection of colors! Very dynamic.
5. Comes with a primer.
6. Has a large mirror for ease in application.

Cons:
1. The matte rubber packaging attracts dirt, glitter, and powder! Similar to Nars packaging.
2. Expensive.

I love this palette more than my Urban Decay Naked 3 and Smoky. This is cheaper than the UD palettes but I have to say, personally, I love the texture and application of Lorac shadows than UD. This is a must have for beauty junkies and collectors! I hope you'll love this as much as I do. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I like this palette a lot. But I would not repurchase since Its so expensive and I have most of these colors in other palettes. AND I have cheaper dupes for these shades.

This is my most used pallete. I use it almost everyday. The colors can be used for work, for a night out, or just a casual day hanging out with your friends. The shadows blend so smoothly and are buttery. This palette has matte and shimmery shadows so it's perfect for someone that is looking for an everyday palette. It is one of the cheaper high end palettes, so if you are looking for something that you will get use out for a decent price, this is it. I like the slim packaging, but the black material does stain easily . It doesn't take up much room, so it's perfect for traveling!

This and the second one are my two favorite eye shadow palettes!!!! I like them ever more than the....Urban Decay palettes...😁. They just have so much versatility and looks within them it makes me use them every day!

on 10/13/2015 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

PROS:
extremely pigments
easy to blend

CONS:
an extreme amount of fall out
= very messy
i don't like the design of the palette as it gets your fingerprints all over it
boring colors - good for people who are new to makeup
don't really use it often as my other palettes are way better
doesn't complement my hazel eyes
don't like the palette in general.

I received this yesterday in the mail (extremely late on the band wagon for this...!!) WOW!! This palette is insane! I fell involve immediately! Although I own my fair share of neutral palettes, this one plunged straight to the top beside my Stila 'In The Light' palette!! The pigmentation for every single colour is amazing. The shadows are all very buttery, soft, and blendable. The range of colours is perfect whether you're wanting a neutral day time subtle look, or a smokey night out look!

Packaging- Because I had never seen/tested this palette before buying my own, I was extremely impressed with the compact packaging of this palette! It is so thin and would be perfect for any storage space you may have for your palettes, or for anyone that is very on the go!

I'm not sure about the regular price of this product, but since I bought it on eBay, I wanted to make sure that the palette was genuine. I paid 90 something NZD for this palette which I was definitely willing to pay for this gem!!

I think that all of the hype for this palette all over the internet was well called for!! I would 100% recommend this!! 5 lippies for everything :* If you're looking for a new neutrals palette to add to that collection, hit up the Lorac Pro Palette!! :* You won't regret it!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am an outlier. LORAC pro isn't my favorite or most used palette. It just doesn't excite me like some of my others. Yes the quality is there. Yes the colors are pretty. But I have others that I just feel fit my skin tone and eye color better. I'll keep it and power through but I won't repurchase.

I love this even more than all my urban decay palettes. The entire top row of colors are matte and I reach for them all the time. The lower shades are just as pigmented and easy smooth to blend. Its my go to palette and it produces the easiest most natural blended eye looks. I hesitated at first to buy this even as it got years of hype because I have all the Urban Decay Naked ones. I get the most compliments on my eyes when I use the Lorac Pro palette. I would buy again in a heartbeat and I recommend 100%!