LORAC PRO Palette

4.8

on 9/5/2014 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Finally! A neutral palette that has a great combination of 8 shimmer and 8 matte shades! I was sold!! I use this palette often, almost every day for work and evenings out, the colours are pigmented, blends well, and complement my skin tone (NC50), unlike the Naked palettes from Urban Decay I was pleasantly surprised. I think the pros on the Lorac palette are pigmentation, quality and texture. I was hesitant to buy it because I had the Naked 1, 2 and Naked 3 palettes from Urban Decay, read the raving reviews on them, and they didnt work for me, too shimmery, not enough matte shades, and didnt do much for my skin tone. However, the Lorac pro palette colors are buttery, no fall out, no creasing, no need to apply a million times to achieve a rich color. It's incredibly versatile as well with its range of colors in both matte and shimmer. This palette raises the bar for quality in a way I've never experienced in a neutral palette. Great value for the money!

on 3/8/2014 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is the best palette to travel with. I only need this one. I can create so many looks from this one palette.
The pigmentation is amazing. The shadows are buttery soft and not at all chalky. Not a single one.
I have lots of palettes (including the UD Nakeds) but I reach for this more than any other one.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This palette is great for someone who doesn't really want a lot of makeup, but still wants a good selection of shade. I really like the formula of these shadows, definitely more on the powdery side, but overall very nice and pigmented. The packaging, although prone to getting dirty, is nice and slim. Still sturdy, and also classy. The shade selection is pretty massive. I like the row of mattes, that is something that makes this palette really unique. I don't use too frequently, only because the shadows are leaning towards the cool side. I took one lippie off for the little itsy bitsy pans. You don't get a ton of product in one pan, so be wary of how much product you pick up! I do like this quite a bit! I would recommend for amateurs, but not beginners. It may be too hard to use the product sparingly.

on 6/26/2013 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this palette. First of the colors are very pretty and excellent for day and going into night, defiantly an everyday palette (however based on it being around 40.00 , I would use it sparingly , unless you got money like that.. then by all means go crazy !) Plus a little goes a long way and it blends so well.. Smooth texture, even with the lighter colors. Champagne makes a very pretty highlight color and you can smoke out your day look with a little dab of Eggplant, Stable or Black. Taupe makes a beautiful transition color. It does have a little bit of fallout but no more than any other eye shadow would have in my opinion. But all in all , a get product to have! You'll defiantly get your moneys worth ...

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I had the UDD Naked 2 palette and comparing Lorac Pro to UDD, I much prefer Lorac Pro. 8 matt 8 shimmer eye shadows, Colour are so pigmented and blendable, so easy to work with and compliment each other. i am not adventerous in eye shadow and the brown and earth colours are what drawn me to purchase this.
Do be careful of the color "nude" as there was shattered when my pallete down onto the floor, while the rest remained intact.
Ladies who are considering which eye shadow palette, give this a try, you will loved it as I do.
Size of Pro very sleek and in my opinion very reasonably priced.

Video Reviews & Tutorials