LORAC PRO Palette

1 review

on 8/21/2014 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I got a great deal on this ($20.00 off, a small tube of primer and free shipping) that I couldn't pass up. The other reviews have already said it all regarding the pigmentation etc. and I already had the Pocket Pro and the Skinny so I pretty much knew what to expect in that area. What I didn't expect is just how much I like this palette compared to the UD Naked 1 palette which I love. I actually may like this one a tad better simply because of the mattes which, with the exception of the pink one, don't come off chalky or muddy when blended out on me (NW45) Lots of people have said if you have Naked 1 you really don't 'need' the Pro, however I think it's a nice complement to the N1. If I ever lost this I would purchase it again IF I could get the same deal.

Video Reviews & Tutorials