LORAC PRO Palette

Lorac Pro PaletteUDD and Lorac PalettePRO PalettePRO PalettePRO Palette

1 review

on 3/19/2013 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is replacing my UD Naked 2 Palette. I love that I have a series of matte and shimmery shades. Extremely versatile for anytime and situation, especially if you work in an office. The sleek packaging makes it portable so I plan on taking this with me on trips, but I must make note to be careful as it isn't too sturdy. The shadows are a little on the powdery side but it does not take away from their pigmentation, longevity, or application. I feel that these shadows last so much longer on me than I'd ever hope to expect. I tested them with and without and it wins both ways. Keep in mind, my eyelids are really oily and UD's crease on me without a primer. I paid about $42.00 for this and I am not regretting it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials