LORAC PRO Palette

LORAC PRO Palette
Lorac Pro PaletteUDD and Lorac PalettePRO PalettePRO PalettePRO Palette

4.4

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this palette! Great color selection for everyday or neutral looks, with some colors for a pop of color! Great matte and satin shades and overall essential palette for anyone getting into makeup looking for an all-encompassing palette for everyday use.

on 9/22/2016 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I ordered this from the US and payed way too much but I don't regret it for a second. Sooooo pigmented. Urban Decay is nothing compared to this. I like The Balm but nothing compares to this palette. Perfect color selection. I can use every color in the palette. My eyes look awesome with this. I feel more beautiful.

on 2/15/2016 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Bought this for prom but use it daily. All the colors are beautiful and smooth. It doesn't feel like too much for school as long as I stick to the left side of the palette. I just wish there was a skin tone shimmery shade for my tan-ish skin. Also, champagne has glitter that tends to travel.

on 1/2/2016 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have been eyeing this palette for 2 years and my boyfriend bought it for me recently. Last Christmas my older sister had bought me a little Lorac kit that included little eyeshadows and I just knew I had to have a Lorac palette.
These eyeshadows are so buttery and pigmented and sooo easy to blend. I love how there is a complete row of matte shades and a complete row of shimmery shades. This is a good first high-end palette for anyone. I highly recommend it to anybody wondering what palette to buy first. It fits all skintones and for the price ($42 for 16 shadows in comparison to other palettes that are at least $45) this is wonderful! I absolutely love it! You can create so many looks and the colors seem like they're nothing special, but no other palette covers such a wide range of color. My only cons are that I don't really like the purple shade, but I will have to play around with it. I also don't like how the packaging gets so dirty, but I do love how sleek and simple it is. I think that out of all the eyeshadow palettes out there, this is a must have in any collection.

on 10/13/2015 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

PROS:
extremely pigments
easy to blend

CONS:
an extreme amount of fall out
= very messy
i don't like the design of the palette as it gets your fingerprints all over it
boring colors - good for people who are new to makeup
don't really use it often as my other palettes are way better
doesn't complement my hazel eyes
don't like the palette in general.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

although pricey, it's worth it! gorgeous colors! My favorite ones are espresso & gold. I always grab this instead of my pro2. cream & easy to blend. very pigmented so dab your brush, dnt swirl!

on 7/2/2015 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This palette is the beginner's best friend. Yes, it is expensive (42$) but it has every nude you could ever need plus the amazing shimmers. Before it, I only had elf shadows which are good, they're pigmented and cheap and a great option for beginners but they don't really last, and if you think those are pigmented, the Lorac Pro will blow your mind. The packaging in super slim, you get a good amount of shadow in it (close to pan of the Latte shade:( ) and I use it for every look I ever do, it's that good.

In the end I'd say this: if you're looking for that ONE high end palette that has everything you need, if you're staring out or just want amazing matte shadows, this is it.

on 3/16/2015 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this palette and use it every day. I was searching for a palette that contained wearable neutral shades, as well as shimmery/colorful shades. I think this palette is a combination of both. The price point is definitely on the expensive side, but it is worth every penny. The shadows are very buttery, pigmented, and easy to apply/blend. The packaging is very slim so it is perfect for travel. I think this would be great for anyone that is just getting started on playing with different eye shadow looks.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite palette off all time. I'm not a fan of glittery shadows so all the Naked's are a no-go for me. These shadows are all matte or shimmer but it's a true shimmer- not glitter!!

on 12/11/2014 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

THIS. This is my holy grail palette. As an owner of both Naked 1 & 2, too faced natural, return of sexy and the chocolate bar I can say that I've hardly touched them ever since the Pro came into my life. It's an extremely versatile palette and unlike other palettes on the market (I'm looking at you naked) every single color on here is usable and flattering on everyone. If you're looking for a palette to get your money's worth out of, this is certainly it.