LORAC PRO Palette

LORAC PRO Palette
Lorac Pro PaletteUDD and Lorac PalettePRO PalettePRO PalettePRO Palette

3.8

on 11/18/2014 9:29:00 PM

Top quality shadows. I think the colors in this palette are all beautiful and very well chosen. Excellent that there is a row of matte and a row of shimmer. So, the combination of the colors and the finishes gives you countless options for looks. Again, the quality is simply amazing.

If I had to choose just one palette, it would most likely be this one.

on 9/12/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have to disagree with most of the reviewers and ask "What's all the hype?"
This was terrible! Whilst the colours are very pretty, there is very little pigment to them and I struggled to make them show up. They all kind of muddled together. I tried several different primers but still go the same result. There's also a lot of fall out with some of the colours.
I even gave this to a makeup artist friend to play with and she didn't like it either.
I have Revlon eye shadows that have better pigment than this.

on 8/7/2014 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I kind of like it, but I dont think it has the best color selections..the pigmentation is good, although the texture isnt the easiest to work with if you are a beginner..the shimmery colors are VERY shimmery..overall, this wasnt a great buy for me...just ok for daily use, better for more intense makeup. THis is a palette I could do without, easy.

on 12/26/2013 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this palette. Every shade is wearable and has a smooth, almost creamy consistency. I'm about to hit pan on a couple of the shades, as this palette gets a lot of use. There isn't a dud in the bunch. I highly recommend this, and I will definitely repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials