LORAC PRO Palette

Lorac Pro PaletteUDD and Lorac PalettePRO PalettePRO PalettePRO Palette

4.5

on 10/12/2017 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Got this got this for $62 as I am not in the States. The package is good, It has a good mirror (that I personally never use), but it gets dirty in no time because of the material it is made of.
About the product itself, I dont love it. I don't understand all the rave it gets. It's a basic palette I know, the mattes are not bad but they don't stay on my eyes for more than 3 hours and after 6 hours (which is the average time I wear my makeup) they look patchy and awful.
I really hate one of the eyeshadows (deep purple). I thought it was literally deep - purple, bht it is black whit shimmer (not purple at all). Also Black is a weird black gray.
I had really high expectations on this palette as it is loved in the beauty community, but I regret purchasing it all the time and never reach for it.

If I could keep only one eyeshadow palette, it would def. be this one. This palette has everything I need in an eyeshadow palette, and Lorac's formula, at least in this palette, is one of the best in the industry. The shadows are soft, blend like a dream, and I can go all out glam, or subtle for casual days, and professional for work. I love it. So many looks to be made with this one. I never have to reach for any other palette to complete or compliment an eye look.

Price: $42, and its worth it

Packaging: Cardboard. Black. Ok, so not fancy, and the black does get messy with smudges that don't come off, but I'm ok with it. It has a mirror, comes with a primer, but no brush.

The only way they could have possibly made this better is to include a brush. Other than that, this one gets a blue ribbon.

on 4/30/2017 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like that the shadows go on very nicely and I like the color selection ; however it's a very fragile palette and I broke two shadows the first week I had it by setting the palette down too hard on my table.

on 5/25/2017 2:02:00 AM

Honestly this palette is so overhyped in my opinion. The colours are too cool toned for my liking and they end up looking too muddy especially as time goes on. The colours just don't stand out once they're on the lid and it looks messy and muddy once on the lid. In the pan the colours look so good but it does NOT translate to the eyes well which is a major disappointment. I've tried so hard to use and like this palette but it's so underwhelming. I really regret buying this! I would not recommend this to anyone

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this palette! Great color selection for everyday or neutral looks, with some colors for a pop of color! Great matte and satin shades and overall essential palette for anyone getting into makeup looking for an all-encompassing palette for everyday use.

on 1/6/2017 10:36:00 PM

LOVE this palette. This was my first Lorac palette and it's amazing. The 'Gold' shade in the palette is by far my favorite. I love creamy the shadows are. Lorac is the best!

on 9/14/2016 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It took me a loooong time to jump on this bandwagon/try this palette out. Not that I didn't think the colors were pretty and right up my alley, but because I actually wasn't familiar with Lorac products. I finally picked this up recently and have to say that I can barely put it down. I adore this palette!

These go on like butta - seriously smooth! They blend like a dream and, are highly pigmented, and the color payoff is just outstanding. You get 16 shades; 8 matte and 8 frosted. I would say this is a warm toned palette, which is always waht I tend to gravitate toward. The only color in this palette I don't use is black (I don't do black or silver shadows), but even so, its stunning and performs well for those who do go for black shadow shades. Performance and formulation wise, I actually like this palette way more than my Viseart Theory palettes which only hold 6 shades per palette and cost around the same price as the Lorac palette.

This is an exceptional palette for those who are into warm shades, and a major color staple for Fall looks.

on 12/5/2016 4:51:00 PM

When I first got this palette. I wasn't impressed. I wasn't inspired by the shade selection, which is very basic. I found the formula too soft, lots of kick-up and fall-out. Though the shadows are very pigmented, I thought they muddied up when I tried to blend.

But as I've used this palette more, I see what the hype's about. To avoid fall-out and muddiness, you just have to go in with as little product as possible and blend as you go. These are very pigmented, so there's no need to go in with a lot at once. Do that, and you'll get fall-out and a muddy look. However, used correctly this is a fantastic formula. It's so creamy, pigmented, and blends nicely when I use the aforementioned technique.

The shades are very basic, shades everyone should have but not particularly exciting. You can definitely create a lot of distinct looks using this if you use your imagination. It's nice for hooded eyes since you get a lot of mattes and I do love the layout, with all the mattes on top and shimmers on bottom. The formula is consistent throughout, none of the shadows are duds. I think this is a good palette to have in your collection.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I hate loracs packaging. Shadows always end up shattering! I've realized that while I enjoy Lorac shadow quality, hate these colors. They don't work for me! Well not for what I want out of an eyeshadow palette. I'm NC45. I love the Lorac Pro palette two tho!!

on 9/22/2016 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I ordered this from the US and payed way too much but I don't regret it for a second. Sooooo pigmented. Urban Decay is nothing compared to this. I like The Balm but nothing compares to this palette. Perfect color selection. I can use every color in the palette. My eyes look awesome with this. I feel more beautiful.