LORAC PRO Palette

Lorac Pro PaletteUDD and Lorac PalettePRO PalettePRO PalettePRO Palette

4.5

on 9/26/2015 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hate this palette! So disappointed. Don't know if I got a faulty one or if it really is awful. The eyeshadow shades look gorgeous and really pigmented in the pan, however, on application I found them to be chalky and really bland 😕😕😕

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used and loved LORAC shadows in the past, but this palette is horrible. This is probably my most hated makeup item. I am tempted to toss it in the trash. The colors look beautiful and are extremely pigmented, but they are so powdery that they are unworkable. Even the smallest tap with a brush leaves a powdery mess and the colors blend together as a horrible muddy mess. Every color I try makes me look like I got punched in the eye or have some type of eye infection. The light shimmers are too glittery and frosty and look tacky.

If you want an easy, natural subtle look, this palette is not for you. The only thing I liked about the palette was the primer.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this thinking that since everyone I've seen on YouTube loves this palette I might like it too. Boy was I wrong. I gave it a try and it is the worst group of eye shadows I have ever used. The colors are nice but that's it. Too much fallout and even using the primer that it came with it does not last. I would apply the shadow and it I dared to blend it would disappear. Man what a rip off! I'm glad I was able to return it and try something else that seems to work better for me. My biggest suggestion is try the product out at a Sephora or Ulta before buying online because otherwise you may be disappointed.

on 6/8/2013 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This Pro Palette is not very good, too much fall out and does not blend well, lookes muddy.
not happy at all with with, I feel I wasted my money....I will be sticking with MAC shadows
IMO the best you can buy....

on 10/12/2017 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Got this got this for $62 as I am not in the States. The package is good, It has a good mirror (that I personally never use), but it gets dirty in no time because of the material it is made of.
About the product itself, I dont love it. I don't understand all the rave it gets. It's a basic palette I know, the mattes are not bad but they don't stay on my eyes for more than 3 hours and after 6 hours (which is the average time I wear my makeup) they look patchy and awful.
I really hate one of the eyeshadows (deep purple). I thought it was literally deep - purple, bht it is black whit shimmer (not purple at all). Also Black is a weird black gray.
I had really high expectations on this palette as it is loved in the beauty community, but I regret purchasing it all the time and never reach for it.

on 5/25/2017 2:02:00 AM

Honestly this palette is so overhyped in my opinion. The colours are too cool toned for my liking and they end up looking too muddy especially as time goes on. The colours just don't stand out once they're on the lid and it looks messy and muddy once on the lid. In the pan the colours look so good but it does NOT translate to the eyes well which is a major disappointment. I've tried so hard to use and like this palette but it's so underwhelming. I really regret buying this! I would not recommend this to anyone

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I feel really bad saying this, but what is with the hype of this palette??
Yes the colours are nice and are really creamy but I feel like the colour pay off just isn't there and they really don't blend that easily or nicely on my eyes.
Maybe I am doing something wrong but I just feel like these are way too much work and even when I am done I feel like everything just seems to look really similar.
As much as I want to love this palette it just didn't work out for me.

I bought this palette because I loved the colors and the mixture of matte and shimmer shades. The color choices all seemed wearable and I had previously seen many good reviews. However, the shadows are very difficult to work with and blend. The lighter matte shades disappear upon application and blending is almost impossible. Some of the shimmer shades have a lot of fallout and some product is wasted during application. It took me various tries to get some use out of this palette and overall I was not impressed.

on 9/12/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have to disagree with most of the reviewers and ask "What's all the hype?"
This was terrible! Whilst the colours are very pretty, there is very little pigment to them and I struggled to make them show up. They all kind of muddled together. I tried several different primers but still go the same result. There's also a lot of fall out with some of the colours.
I even gave this to a makeup artist friend to play with and she didn't like it either.
I have Revlon eye shadows that have better pigment than this.

I don't get the hype for this product! The packaging is slim and easy to store, which I like, and it's a a good price point. Most of the mattes are good quality and blend very nicely however a few of them are too chalky. The shimmers are a big let down for me. The colors are very generic, there's really nothing special about them and they fade quickly even with a primer. They're the type of shadows that look great in the pan but fall short once they're on the lid. There are a couple shades in this palette that I like a lot but hit pan on very quickly (without regular use) because of the small amount you get. I would like this palette a lot more if it had less shadows that were larger in size.