LORAC PRO Palette

3.5

on 7/19/2014 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I have this palette for two years now. When I bought it, I didn't have the money for the UD Nakeds and I needed a decent palette to take with me for a wedding. I have reached pan on the colors Mauve and Pewter. This is a nice neutral palette but some of the colors I don't use/like. Champagne was very glittery not shimmery and the gold had a lot of fallout. I liked the Lt Bronze as highlighter. The lighter mattes are chalky on me and not as pigmented. Deep plum on me is black and oily-feeling. It also stained my clothing when some of the fallout landed on it, weird I know. I use the most of the middle colors in this and avoided the outside ones. Would not be repurchasing.

on 2/15/2013 12:34:00 AM

I find this palette very practical with well pigmented neutral colors, equal matte and slightly shimmered helping me to crate a nice natural eye with ease. I do find the consistency of the shadows somewhat loose and so always stay aware of fall out and shake the brush off before application to my eyes.

I particularly like the mixture of the colors in this palette and would easily take this with me if I travel for a complete look. Very nice, basic neutral eye look.

Video Reviews & Tutorials