LORAC PRO Palette

Filtered by age: 44-55
LORAC PRO Palette
Lorac Pro PaletteUDD and Lorac PalettePRO PalettePRO PalettePRO Palette

4.4

If I could keep only one eyeshadow palette, it would def. be this one. This palette has everything I need in an eyeshadow palette, and Lorac's formula, at least in this palette, is one of the best in the industry. The shadows are soft, blend like a dream, and I can go all out glam, or subtle for casual days, and professional for work. I love it. So many looks to be made with this one. I never have to reach for any other palette to complete or compliment an eye look.

Price: $42, and its worth it

Packaging: Cardboard. Black. Ok, so not fancy, and the black does get messy with smudges that don't come off, but I'm ok with it. It has a mirror, comes with a primer, but no brush.

The only way they could have possibly made this better is to include a brush. Other than that, this one gets a blue ribbon.

on 9/14/2016 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It took me a loooong time to jump on this bandwagon/try this palette out. Not that I didn't think the colors were pretty and right up my alley, but because I actually wasn't familiar with Lorac products. I finally picked this up recently and have to say that I can barely put it down. I adore this palette!

These go on like butta - seriously smooth! They blend like a dream and, are highly pigmented, and the color payoff is just outstanding. You get 16 shades; 8 matte and 8 frosted. I would say this is a warm toned palette, which is always waht I tend to gravitate toward. The only color in this palette I don't use is black (I don't do black or silver shadows), but even so, its stunning and performs well for those who do go for black shadow shades. Performance and formulation wise, I actually like this palette way more than my Viseart Theory palettes which only hold 6 shades per palette and cost around the same price as the Lorac palette.

This is an exceptional palette for those who are into warm shades, and a major color staple for Fall looks.

on 7/2/2015 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I've had this palette for a good three months so I've had enough chances to play with it. It's a versatile palette because in one small slim compact you can definetely create several looks, just a wash of colour on the lid, a summer bronzy look, a more classic smokey eye. So it's easily what I reach most during the week. Pewter is probably my favourite shade, with a good primer, it achieves the same performance of a high end shadow stick. There are some very interesting matte crease colours with enough pigment to complement a smokey eye and they're my favourite in the palette. I'm a bit less keen on the shimmers, as they tend to become less defined when the weather warms up and mix in an undefined brown bronze. I prefer to use the shimmers on their own, so that the colour stays true with a good primer. It's a good palette and I'm glad I've got it, but there's room for improvement.

I love this even more than all my urban decay palettes. The entire top row of colors are matte and I reach for them all the time. The lower shades are just as pigmented and easy smooth to blend. Its my go to palette and it produces the easiest most natural blended eye looks. I hesitated at first to buy this even as it got years of hype because I have all the Urban Decay Naked ones. I get the most compliments on my eyes when I use the Lorac Pro palette. I would buy again in a heartbeat and I recommend 100%!

on 11/18/2014 9:29:00 PM

Top quality shadows. I think the colors in this palette are all beautiful and very well chosen. Excellent that there is a row of matte and a row of shimmer. So, the combination of the colors and the finishes gives you countless options for looks. Again, the quality is simply amazing.

If I had to choose just one palette, it would most likely be this one.

on 9/12/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have to disagree with most of the reviewers and ask "What's all the hype?"
This was terrible! Whilst the colours are very pretty, there is very little pigment to them and I struggled to make them show up. They all kind of muddled together. I tried several different primers but still go the same result. There's also a lot of fall out with some of the colours.
I even gave this to a makeup artist friend to play with and she didn't like it either.
I have Revlon eye shadows that have better pigment than this.

on 8/21/2014 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I got a great deal on this ($20.00 off, a small tube of primer and free shipping) that I couldn't pass up. The other reviews have already said it all regarding the pigmentation etc. and I already had the Pocket Pro and the Skinny so I pretty much knew what to expect in that area. What I didn't expect is just how much I like this palette compared to the UD Naked 1 palette which I love. I actually may like this one a tad better simply because of the mattes which, with the exception of the pink one, don't come off chalky or muddy when blended out on me (NW45) Lots of people have said if you have Naked 1 you really don't 'need' the Pro, however I think it's a nice complement to the N1. If I ever lost this I would purchase it again IF I could get the same deal.

on 8/7/2014 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I kind of like it, but I dont think it has the best color selections..the pigmentation is good, although the texture isnt the easiest to work with if you are a beginner..the shimmery colors are VERY shimmery..overall, this wasnt a great buy for me...just ok for daily use, better for more intense makeup. THis is a palette I could do without, easy.

I have all the NAKED palettes (don't much care for 2) but I didn't really need Lorac. Being a girl who loves makeup, well y'all know how it is! I had to try Pro and Pro 2. Ladies! Omg! The shadows are so buttery and blendable with the exception of a couple lighter colors. The lighter shades do tend to be chalky, but only a couple of them. Other than that, I highly recommend these palettes! I love how they put all the matte colors on top and lined the bottom with shimmer shades. I am a tiny bit leary of traveling with them as the palettes are very thin and don't seem sturdy like the metal you get with UD. The pans are quite small but I knew that going in. I just barely touched Lt Brown with my brush and had enough to do both eyes so that is where the small pan thing doesn't really matter. These shadows go a long way! You literally just need to barely touch on these shadows with a brush and you have plenty to get your look. They blend out beautifully! There are too many looks to even begin to list here. The ones I use everyday are White on the lower lid and tear duct, Lt brown in the crease to start with, Sable, Plum or Espresso on the outter V and blended through the Lt Brown and Cream or Buff for the browbone. I also hit the lower lashline with White and whichever outter V color I choose and blend those out. Please use a good primer on your lids before using these or any other eye shadows! I use UD, Too Faced, Lorac or NYX primers and can literally nap in my shadows with no smudging or movement. These palettes are so versatile, I will repurchase. I cannot recommend them enough! So happy I indulged ;-)

This is my go-to palette! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Great pigmentation and the colors wear well.