LORAC PRO Palette

Lorac Pro PaletteUDD and Lorac PalettePRO PalettePRO PalettePRO Palette

4.6

on 10/12/2017 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Got this got this for $62 as I am not in the States. The package is good, It has a good mirror (that I personally never use), but it gets dirty in no time because of the material it is made of.
About the product itself, I dont love it. I don't understand all the rave it gets. It's a basic palette I know, the mattes are not bad but they don't stay on my eyes for more than 3 hours and after 6 hours (which is the average time I wear my makeup) they look patchy and awful.
I really hate one of the eyeshadows (deep purple). I thought it was literally deep - purple, bht it is black whit shimmer (not purple at all). Also Black is a weird black gray.
I had really high expectations on this palette as it is loved in the beauty community, but I regret purchasing it all the time and never reach for it.

on 1/6/2017 10:36:00 PM

LOVE this palette. This was my first Lorac palette and it's amazing. The 'Gold' shade in the palette is by far my favorite. I love creamy the shadows are. Lorac is the best!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this palette! Great color selection for everyday or neutral looks, with some colors for a pop of color! Great matte and satin shades and overall essential palette for anyone getting into makeup looking for an all-encompassing palette for everyday use.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I hate loracs packaging. Shadows always end up shattering! I've realized that while I enjoy Lorac shadow quality, hate these colors. They don't work for me! Well not for what I want out of an eyeshadow palette. I'm NC45. I love the Lorac Pro palette two tho!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is such an amazing palette. This being my first makeup palette, it was such a good decision buying this. All the colors are extremely buttery and heavily pigmented. The only dud in the palette is the color champagne. It has waaayy too much fallout, which sucks bc it's a beautiful color. This is an absolutely perfect palette to begin with and it's very high quality. Even the primer that comes with it is very good and although it's small, it has lasted me two years. You get a good selection of mattes and shimmers and no two colors are alike. Even though the case gets dirty easily, I like how sleek it is and easy to travel with. Good price for what you get!!

on 5/12/2016 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This palette is amazing! The quality of the shadows is superb--great pigmentation, easy to blend, minimal fallout. The color selection is really top notch. Every color you'll need for any kind of eye look. You have your highlights--both matte and shimmery. You have crease shades and transition shades for every skin tone. You have liner shades. You have great lid shades, like pewter and garnet. It's super versatile, I can use it on face and eyes (taupe as contour, light bronze as highlight). This palette is great for both beginners and experts. I would recommend this palette 10 times over. Great buy!

on 1/13/2016 12:02:00 AM

Lorac is an amazing cosmetic brand! The pro palette contains both shimmer and matte shades that are buttery and extremely pigmented. The shimmer shades are super rich, spritzing some fix+ to your brush before you apply the eyeshadow makes the colors pop that much more.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I only recently bought this as a Christmas gift............... for myself. I've been wanting it for quite a while but couldn't get myself to do it. I'm a neutrals girl though so I knew my self-control would only last for so long.

The reason why I eventually gave in was because I moved away to a dorm this year. I only go home about once a month so I have to carefully choose what makeup to bring each time. (I switch it up each time.) I knew I couldn't bring a bunch of singles or a bunch of palettes. I needed something that I could do a bunch of different looks with! So... I went for it.

At first, I was a little shocked. This palette is so hyped up so I expected great things. The texture of these shadows are a DREAM - they are soft and buttery. The only downside I found with using this palette was the staying power. I found that the shadows creased throughout the day, even with just using powder. But, I found a solution: I set my eye primer with some powder and I'm good to go. I just thought that detail was important.

Mauve and Taupe are my favorite crease and transition shades. They look great on the skin.

I would recommend this for those who want to have a one-stop palette.

on 1/2/2016 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have been eyeing this palette for 2 years and my boyfriend bought it for me recently. Last Christmas my older sister had bought me a little Lorac kit that included little eyeshadows and I just knew I had to have a Lorac palette.
These eyeshadows are so buttery and pigmented and sooo easy to blend. I love how there is a complete row of matte shades and a complete row of shimmery shades. This is a good first high-end palette for anyone. I highly recommend it to anybody wondering what palette to buy first. It fits all skintones and for the price ($42 for 16 shadows in comparison to other palettes that are at least $45) this is wonderful! I absolutely love it! You can create so many looks and the colors seem like they're nothing special, but no other palette covers such a wide range of color. My only cons are that I don't really like the purple shade, but I will have to play around with it. I also don't like how the packaging gets so dirty, but I do love how sleek and simple it is. I think that out of all the eyeshadow palettes out there, this is a must have in any collection.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I like this palette a lot. But I would not repurchase since Its so expensive and I have most of these colors in other palettes. AND I have cheaper dupes for these shades.