Maybelline Eye Studio Master Smoky Long-Wearing Shadow Pencil

Maybelline Eye Studio Master Smoky Long-Wearing Shadow Pencil
Maybelline Eye Studio Master Smoky Shadow Pencil

2.4

on 12/9/2015 9:12:00 PM

Horrible product. Crappy materials that were not smooth to apply at all, really patchy application all over the eyelid, and the blending tool was useless, just smearing it rather than blending!
I also got some mild-to-moderate eye irritation, which was just the cherry on top.
This product belongs in the bin.

I got this at my local dollar tree yesterday,the shade I got it in is Emerald Fury and its like a grey green color,but I was hoping it would actually be more of a green emerald shade like the name.I have green eyes and emerald shades match them perfectly.Maybe the reason everyone is giving them bad reviews is because they have higher expectations about the color.But this is "Master Smoky" so it is darker because of a smoky eye I'm guessing.I like it.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I actually found this at dolar tree, so i decided to try it. I like it, it goes on smooth and blends good. I will buy this again

on 12/19/2014 12:24:00 AM

Got this to try purely for the smudging tip. Absolute waste of money. I do a better job with my finger! The formula makes my eyelids and lashes feel like they're sticking together. Really crap sponge/smudger tip THING. I got a better result with my Jordana mechanical pencil liner which was... $3? If that.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is garbage. I got the purple, it looks more like a dull black. No color payoff, the smudger is hard and uncomfortable on the eyelid, and erases the line you just drew. Back to the store it goes!

on 2/21/2014 11:18:00 PM

it's too soft. The blending sponge removes it even with a light hand. I found it works best to let the liner sit a bit before trying to blend it. The blending sponge is hard and scratchy. I have the color NY Concrete. It's a darker grey with a lot of sparkle. I will not repurchase.

on 1/26/2014 6:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have the dark blue and it's garbage. It goes on thin and transparent, with practically no color at all and wipes off with the blending tool that's supposed to smooth it out. there's more pigment in an ELF eyeliner than in this thing. I'm extremely disappointed. It's only use is as a base for powdered eyeshadow, but it's still so soft it doesn't last long as that either. Not a good product.

This product is average. The eyeliner is quite soft and the smudger acts almost like an eraser, even with a light hand... It takes off the colour as much as it smudges.... Also the smudger is a wee bit scratchy IMO. The colour payoff is great but lasting power is below average. It's an easy way to create a smoky eye (I tend not to smoke out my bottom lashes) but the product could be better.

on 12/1/2013 4:29:00 PM

It smudges too much over the course of the day so that I have noticeable raccoon eyes. It works well at first to create a bold eye, but the color moves around so much that it is difficult to work with. The smudger on the end was not great for me, it kind of just erases it.

on 10/20/2013 3:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

First off, I was trying to take a shortcut on making a GREAT smokey eye look. Bad me!! Shame shame shame!!

This pencil went on OK but as you kept trying it kinda tugged and pulled on the lid, a big NO NO.

Smudging was a nightmare and did almost nothing... if you don't use your finger in the .5 seconds before it sets... you're screwed... I don't know why this had any good reviews but if you got it to work congrats.

I have oily lids so I don't even see how this wouldn't smudge on my lid.. but it would smudge everywhere else.

I would not repurchase or recommend.. I might just use this to line my waterline since I don't think it has any other real use.