Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Red Lacquer (Shanghai Collection)

Filtered by age: 44-55
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Red Lacquer (Shanghai Collection)

2.0

Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline Wax), Synthetic Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Serica Poudre de Soie (Silk Powder), Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

nice soft red. I found it in clearance bin.

I don't wear red a lot, so this will last me. but its pretty

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is one of the extreme rare times where I feel Revlon went into the EPIC FAIL line! This lipstick isn't even a lipSTICK or GLOSS as far as I'm concerned! Hell, it's barely a STAIN! My lips just look like I had a cherry icy. My lips would've been a lot REDDER, though! This lipstick will seriously get lost in the land of the lost lipsticks that I have! Such a major disappointment!

This is not a lipstick! It has the colour payoff of a tinted lip balm no matter how many layers you put on. Revlon, I am disappointed with you. In Australia the Superlustrous lipsticks cost between $18-23 depending on where you buy and whether they are on sale. Paying this for something with so little payoff is ridiculous. It lasts about 2 hours and leaves a slight stain on your lips. The only plus is that, yes you can apply it without a lipliner and without looking in the mirror. It will work for people who don't like heavy colour or full on red lips, but you would be just as well off buying a Burts Bees tinted lipbalm for considerably less than half the price. Revlon has dropped the ball with a few of its latest lip offerings and really these days I'd rather spend my money on Rimmel, even if Rimmel does have a slight taste and fragrance. Definitely not impressed!!!!