OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest

OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest
OPI - Every Month Is OktoberfestEvery Month Is Oktoberfest

on 11/30/2017 1:15:00 AM

Every Month Is Oktoberfest is a deep vampy shade of burgundy with a purple undertone and a shimmering finish which gives the polish a glow from within. This shade has an excellent formula, opaque in two coats. It dries quickly and to a shiny finish, though I recommend adding top coat to emphasise the micro shimmer particles and enhance the polish’s glow. It looks very classy and sophisticated, and I believe it would be universally flattering on all skintones. It looks particularly nice on shorter nails. It has good staying power, lasting for four days when paired with base and top coat. I can definitely recommend picking up this shade if you can still find it, it is quite hard to find now.

on 12/1/2015 11:20:00 PM

what exact color is this? i love dark colors ! this is so fab and classy :) i had similar one to this in my toe nails and i feel sexy and fab :)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

First of all, this color is gorgeous. I own a few that are similar but I feel like this one has more dimension as opposed to looking flat black or brown in most lights. I'd call it a burgundy-brown leaning more towards purple than red. Opaque in two pigmented, easy to apply coats. Fast drying time. The color really comes alive in sunlight and has to be seen to be believed. This is a perfect fall color that I can see myself wearing often in the cold months.

on 10/11/2015 8:39:00 AM

Gorgeous color and formula. Love this on my toes in the winter and on my fingers around Halloween. It's almost black, but has fantastic dimension. I don't get as much of the berry colour coming through like in the photographs but it is still beautiful. I worried that it might just look like one more almost black, but it's much better than that. I usually like creams in dark colours but this one is a knockout. Vampy, dimensional and easy to work with. I will always keep this in my collection.

on 1/2/2015 10:54:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I ordered OPI Every month is Oktoberfest and German-Icure but returned German-Icure after realising they look very similar in the bottle and on the hands. I preferred EMIO as it has more purple - red undertone which I love. This polish and colour is absolutely beautiful esp in the winter. The formula is great - you do need two coats for opaque coverage. It lasts a reasonable amount of time (most polishes last a few days on me) so I am happy about that. My only gripe and it is quite minor is that in most lighting situations, you can't really see the complexity of the colour and shimmers that makes this polish so amazing. It is only in really bright lights (sunlight or artificial) that you can appreciate its full beauty. Regardless, it is a great colour and I would highly recommend!

This is my favourite polish from the Germany collection. Granted the road to love was rough because I seriously believe my first bottle was a dud. It was thick, goopy and looked like mud on my nails. It lacked every bit of dimension I was hoping for. Fast forward one year and I've repurchased another bottle after unsuccessfully trying to even remotely achieve the same effect with Midnight In Moscow, Muir Muir On The Wall and Vampsterdam. This time it looks AMAZING!!! This is definitely the best of all the vampy polishes I own. It's purple, red and chocolate brown all at the same time and shines beautifully in the sunlight. The most intriguing thing about it is that when you apply the first coat it's PURPLE but after the second coat it becomes red/brown. Compared to MIM which is closest in colour, I think it has a bit more depth and shimmer. I don't know how I ever struggled with it the first time, but this one's definitely a keeper!

on 11/30/2014 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love OPI and this is no different. I have been using OPI so long I feel I have seen this color long ago in their line. I am trying to remember what it was but I know they have done it. Either way, its a pretty deep wine/burgundy that appears different in the bottle than on the nail.

This is gorgeous for Fall and the holidays.

on 7/10/2014 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this online recently based on the reviews here and the swatches available online. It is a great colour. Flattering against my fair/cool skin tone. The colour on the nail does not look the same as in the bottle, which is a good thing as I would not have bought it based on what I saw in the bottle. A sophisticated dark shade. A great purchase.

on 12/16/2013 10:32:00 PM

A must-have OPI shade! It is so vampy and sexy. One of my favorite fall and winter colors and it is a dream to apply. It is one of those colors that I catch myself staring at when it is on my nails. I love how it looks in the sun, so stunning!

on 11/3/2013 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Gorgeous color and above average formula. I skipped a base coat so I am not sure if this will stain but most colors don't stain on me except for medium blues and certain reds.

I found the formula very easy to work with. I only needed two coats for the color to look perfect. Dried at a decent speed and with no bubbles which happens to me with certain formulas from Essie. I didn't care for the OPI brush since I prefer Zoya's brush. I also find OPI to have a strong scent to their paint but I am comparing the smell to Zoya which has very little of a smell.

I have been pretty rough with my nails the last few days and only had one very tiny chip but that was my fault not the polish.

This color is so gorgeous and I am enjoying it very much! I think I will wear it again once it is time to repaint. I can't believe this has been sitting in my collection and never been tried?! If I ever ran out of this polish I know I would buy it again in a heartbeat!

I also plan to look for similar colors like this from Zoya.

Popular Polishes