L'Oreal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner in Dark Slate

L'Oreal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner in Dark Slate

4.8

on 7/19/2016 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this eyeliner and I have it in several colors. It glides on so smoothly and easily. It even comes with a brush which is a very nice brush for this product. The color does not smudge very much, if at all, and the colors are lovely. No irritation or problems with this product at all. Highly, highly recommend!!!!

on 5/18/2016 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

A few weeks ago I went out and bought this color (Dark Slate) along with Navy and Bronze and so far this color is my favorite. A true gray, creamy, and long lasting (I use on my waterline) and is the perfect brow color for dark haired ladies - dark but not harsh, easy to apply and the same longevity as when wearing as eyeliner. Will repurchase.

To Read all 29 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I really, really like this eyeliner. It glides on smoothly and it stays put all day - doesn't melt off at all, and the pot doesn't dry out after three uses like other gel eyeliners. And the colour is beautiful - a wonderful softer alternative to wearing black eyeliner, but still strongly pigmented enough that my eyeshadow doesn't drown it out. I'm just not a fan of the brush as an eyeliner brush though. I prefer an angled brush to do a cat eye, and the one that comes with it looks almost like a tiny rounded paintbrush so it's a little difficult to use. I keep them however because they're great for doing my cupid's bow when I apply lipstick!

on 5/12/2015 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this a week ago and have been wearing it everyday since.

The Color:
This is a true gray. Not softened black, silver or blueish gray like some eyeliner. It's noticeable and defines my eyes without looking harsh, and it really compliments my blue eyes.

Texture:
This gel is so creamy that it glides on the lashline. A little goes a long way. I usually only need to the dab the tip of the brush into the gel once (twice at the most) to completely line top and bottom lashlines.

Performance:
It stays put once it dries. It may fade a bit as the day goes on but it doesn't smudge under my eyes at all.

The Brush:
Surprisingly good and easy to apply the liner with. Can make a thin or thicker line with it.

Ease of use:
Very easy even for a beginner.

I love the soft yet defined look this gives and the lasting power as well as the color. I see this being a staple in my makeup collection from now on.

I use this on my brow and is a dupe of anastasia dep brown

I use this liner daily. I can make it work for not only my upper lash line but also for my water and tight line. A little goes a long way with this so it lasts a while. You get a liner brush that comes with it and works very well. Its a durable brush and cleans well. The brush is good for applying glitter too. Its not super shiny and can be made matte by setting it with a black shadow.

on 1/24/2015 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I loved everything about this but it totally smudged and disappeared.

on 1/14/2015 6:32:00 PM

Yes, I agree with all the reviews here. ALSO, however, I want to add: great on the eyebrows, too!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This liner is soft, creamy, yet doesn't smudge easily on my (somewhat) oily lids. The color is a deep grey that is great to wear for a softer, more casual look. A good alternative to a black liner, which could sometimes be harsh. It also lasts on my lids all day. I wore it for about eleven hours the other day and by the end of the day, it looked as good as it did when I first applied it.

I've also had my jar for a little over a year now and it has shown no signs of drying up. The little brush the pot came with is also very usebale and not too bad.

on 3/5/2014 11:36:00 PM

Love this. I have always had trouble with liquid liner so this is a fantastic alternative. It takes a while to dry, so that means you have time to fix errors with a qtip. The slate is a great colour for those that feel black is to harsh.