MAC 167sh brush LE

No Image

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I adore this brush - I love my 129 for blush, but with really pigmented blushes, I need some buffing and this is unbelievable for that. It's so incredibly soft and fluffy, with just the right amount of body to work. The tips are so soft that I can dab them on my face without any poking, and it blends like a dream. To me, this is the 217 for face. I could use it for applying blush and blending, it's the perfect size, but I love my 129, it's still fairly new and I don't want it to become obsolete. So yes, I will continue to use them both. I don't really use powder all over my face, but I would imagine it would give a great diffused dusting. It's a must have for me, it's so versatile, and so reasonably priced to other face brushes. Like the others have mentioned, it needs to be a long handled brush, and when MAC does that, I'll be buying another, just because.

on 9/14/2012 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great addition to my brush collection. It's round, but with a flat top. It's super soft and doesn't shed. I've been using it for powder and bronzer, and I'm loving it. Unfortunately this brush is LE, but I think it would have a place in MAC's permanent line-up.

on 9/8/2012 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I almost swapped or returned this brush because I wasn't quite sure what to use it for. I tried using it for powder foundation & I didn't like it because personally I like a less fluffly brush for pf so I can control where I place it (I have dry skin & do not want it all over where it cam age me). Then I decided to use it for highlighters such as Mac MSF's & then bronzers too & I feel in love! SO I went & got 2 more =) 1 for blush, 1 for highlighter, & 1 for bronzer. Very natural looking application. If I want a more intense blush look I use Mac 109, and intense bronzer 138, & 165 for intense highlighter. I'm glad I gave the 167sh another chance, it turned out to be a lovely multi-purpose brush!

Popular Makeup Brushes