Remington Keratin Therapy 1 ½" Clip-Free Curling Iron

No Image

3.0

I have thin, stick straight hair. I have been having luck with Nume curling wands in the past, but wanted a larger barrel so that I could make lighter curls. I picked this up at Ulta, and used it the first time to be 100% disappointed. It barely curled anything. I went online and read some reviews - you are supposed to lay your hair flat against this iron. Great, so I tried that earlier and while it did produce curls this time they were gone in under 5 mins even with hair spray. I used it on the highest heat setting and held the curl for 10 seconds in each section of my hair.

I will be returning this, because it's just not for my hair.

on 9/8/2012 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This curling iron has a, Swivel cord, 30 second instant heat, Auto shutoff (60 minute), 30 heat settings, 400F high heat, Highest grade ceramic barrel, and a Heat protective glove. The only thing I dont like is there is no numbers for the tempature setting. But it performs way better than another brand it tried. I love the long barrel, it's perfect for my long hair. It gives that Victoria's Secret model hair look. You should use a heat protectant and mousse, tresemme makes a great one that has the heat protectant in the mousse, allow the curl to dry and then gently shake them loose with your fingertips. Lightly hairspray to set.

Popular Hair Styling Tools