4.1

price range

Reviews

3.0

6 years ago

I don't understand why this product has such great reviews! It did nothing for my hair. I bought this only because every store in my area stopped selling the brand that I fell in love with. This shampoo did nothing for my itchy, flaky scalp and in addition, made my hair feel heavy and very greasy. It doesn't lather much and I found myself using double what I would normally use. I would've returned it but I used practically half the bottle in just one use!! I will not be buying this product again.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

6 years ago

My last shampoo dried out my scalp and I started getting dandruff (yuck). When I read the reviews for this product, I was excited to try it out. I've been using it for about a week now, and, though I do think it has improved my dandruff situation, every time I use this shampoo, my hair feels stripped and dried out. I'll continue to use this for my dandruff, but much less frequently and only until the product runs out. After that, I'm going to look for something else.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

7 years ago

I have thick dry color-treated hair. Recently, I've had to start washing my hair daily (more aerobics/Ac off) and I found myself using TGel way more often than I probably should. I bought H&S to prevent dandruff from daily hair washing. If it didn't work, I planned to invest in TGel and a clarifying shampoo. The product is a little watery, but not as bad as others I've used. It did not over lather like a cheap shampoo usually does. Afterwards, my hair felt lighter at the roots. Since I've been using the conditioner, I haven't needed a de-tangling spray, which is usually required for me after using Biolage. Also, it seems like a little less of my hair is in the drain catcher. With thick hair, there's always going to be some in there. My teenager also used this shampoo (not conditioner). He has thick curly hair and sweats all the time. With Nutrogena, he wasn't fully rinsing, so his hair would mat up later on and always cause dandruff. With H&S, his hair doesn't get as crispy at the end of the day. He actually asked me if he could share my H&S, which is a huge compliment from someone I have to threaten to put on deodorant twice a day! I'd recommend this product to anyone with hair, expecially people who sweat a lot, kids who don't rinse all the way, guys who don't want to smell like plumeria...I and my son really like it.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

7 years ago

This and the "smooth & silky" type of H&S shampoos are my new favorite shampoos. They both smell so amazing and get the job done without overly drying my hair. I've tried lots of drugstore shampoo and have gone back to these two repeatedly, which I rarely ever do.

About reviewer (264 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

8 years ago

Quick Review: It smells great and keeps the dandruff away. Detailed Review: I have dandruff and it's embarrassing. When I wasn't worried about the flakes, I was self-conscious about the smell of my hair. Because of this, I often opted for the shampoos that smelled nice instead of ones that helped my scalp. This changed when I discovered this shampoo. I've been using it for roughly 9 months and it has not only helped my dandruff, it smells like a dream. A truly luxurious scent of delicate florals. The UK version has a similar orange design and is called "Colour Care" instead (a bit hard to find, I found it at the Boots near Tottenham Court). Highly recommend!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

8 years ago

While on vacation, I used this shampoo and fell in love with the scent. It's so fresh and clean smelling, without the generic shampoo scent I'm so used to. The scent is very strong, and I can smell it all day. I work with children and they love it, and keep trying to smell my hair (and we all know how honest children can be). I have to admit that I don't have dandruff, I have had it in the past though. This product definitely removes buildup from my hair though, preventing any possible flakes due to overzealous use of hair glosses/heat protectant sprays. It makes my hair shiny, and doesn't seem to be stripping it.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age25-29