MAC Rebel Lipstick

MAC Rebel Lipstick

4.5

on 11/19/2017 1:40:00 AM

This is one of great MAC lipsticks in my collection. From light shade of plum to dark and deep tone upon how much I apply on my lips, best suits for fall and winter. Truly loved it and already bought 2nd one. I definitely desire that MAC should keep putting it on shelves, b'coz I will re-purchase again and again.

on 9/16/2017 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love! The perfect berry purple for fair, cool-toned skin.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this chic lipstick. Whenever I wear it, I have someone ask me what it is. It is the perfect hybrid between raspberry & blackberry. It starts if deep & sultry & overtime leaves a lush berry stain. The formula makes lips look plump & hydrated.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I'm very fair skinned, and my natural lip color is fairly pigmented, so this color comes out a lovely bright berry on me.

It is one of my favorite lipsticks. It's easy to apply, the color is flattering, and people regularly ask me what color it is. I realized recently that I use it more than any of the other MAC colors I have, so much that I've almost used it up completely.

The color is buildable...my sister has the same lipstick and prefers to wear it pretty sheer, while I like a more full-color lip, so I layer it a bit to get a more vibrant look. I usually expect to re-apply after eating, but otherwise it has great staying power and is no trouble at all to remove. I love the formula, too. It's very smooth.

on 9/2/2016 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great berry color for day and night and the lasting power is amazing!

on 11/15/2016 7:17:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this shade, but I hardly ever reach for it. Whenever I'm wearing it, I get loads of compliments but I would have preferred it being a matte finish. On my friends this lasts very long, but on me it fades very quickly. It does stain the lips very nicely, but it just doesn't work for me. It also only looks flattering on me when I am very pale or very tan, but in between those stages it doesn't really work for me.

on 4/16/2016 9:44:00 AM

I have fair-medium toned skin (yellow undertone, Asian skin) and I love how the colour and texture of this lipstick! The colour stays on well, even after the shine is rubbed off from the lips, the pigment sticks. It's beautiful and feels great. It also doesn't dry out the lips.

on 4/13/2016 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I love rebel omg!! This color is very very pretty, it's not drying either. I love how smooth the satin finishes applies and it's very moisturizing. Some people think the color is pinkish but to me it's more of a lovely berry color. I pair this with Mac currant, I also don't fill in my lips with this as I don't see it's needed with this color nor do i want to darken it. It stays on long even after eating and drinking. It does leave a stain on the lips after removing. Definitely will repurchases.

on 7/16/2016 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love love love this lipstick! Of all my mac lipsticks, this one takes the cake! This is a gorgeous berry pink colour, not too bold for everyday, and leaves a stain like no other! Obsessed with this lipstick and will repurchase it for as long as I live!

on 8/17/2016 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

my favorite fall color, i reach for this lipstick almost everyday during fall and even winter. it's such a beautiful color and i think every skin tone can pull this color