MAC Rebel Lipstick

MAC Rebel Lipstick

4.5

on 1/14/2018 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Now, this may be a big call, but Rebel is probably my favourite MAC lipstick of all time! Rebel is a satin finish, which means that is applies opaque with a slight shine - but is neither totally matte or glossy. It applies easily and is a buildable formula. It can be applied or tapped on lightly for a berry stain or built up to full opacity as a violet tinged berry. The formula is great, it doesn't sink into liplines, bleed or smear. It doesn't dry out my lips either. I believe this would be universally flattering on all skin tones. It really brightens up my NC15 complexion. It is quite a bright colour, but still wearable. It can be worn day-to-day as well as for an evening or special occasion. It lasts well throughout the day, and through eating or drinking. It fades evenly too, and leaves a nice stain on the lips. It wears for around 7 hours before needing a slight touch-up. I would highly recommend this shade to absolutely anyone. It is a MAC cult favourite for a reason.

on 11/19/2017 1:40:00 AM

This is one of great MAC lipsticks in my collection. From light shade of plum to dark and deep tone upon how much I apply on my lips, best suits for fall and winter. Truly loved it and already bought 2nd one. I definitely desire that MAC should keep putting it on shelves, b'coz I will re-purchase again and again.

on 9/16/2017 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love! The perfect berry purple for fair, cool-toned skin.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this chic lipstick. Whenever I wear it, I have someone ask me what it is. It is the perfect hybrid between raspberry & blackberry. It starts if deep & sultry & overtime leaves a lush berry stain. The formula makes lips look plump & hydrated.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I'm very fair skinned, and my natural lip color is fairly pigmented, so this color comes out a lovely bright berry on me.

It is one of my favorite lipsticks. It's easy to apply, the color is flattering, and people regularly ask me what color it is. I realized recently that I use it more than any of the other MAC colors I have, so much that I've almost used it up completely.

The color is buildable...my sister has the same lipstick and prefers to wear it pretty sheer, while I like a more full-color lip, so I layer it a bit to get a more vibrant look. I usually expect to re-apply after eating, but otherwise it has great staying power and is no trouble at all to remove. I love the formula, too. It's very smooth.

on 11/15/2016 7:17:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this shade, but I hardly ever reach for it. Whenever I'm wearing it, I get loads of compliments but I would have preferred it being a matte finish. On my friends this lasts very long, but on me it fades very quickly. It does stain the lips very nicely, but it just doesn't work for me. It also only looks flattering on me when I am very pale or very tan, but in between those stages it doesn't really work for me.

on 9/2/2016 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great berry color for day and night and the lasting power is amazing!

on 8/17/2016 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

my favorite fall color, i reach for this lipstick almost everyday during fall and even winter. it's such a beautiful color and i think every skin tone can pull this color

on 4/16/2016 9:44:00 AM

I have fair-medium toned skin (yellow undertone, Asian skin) and I love how the colour and texture of this lipstick! The colour stays on well, even after the shine is rubbed off from the lips, the pigment sticks. It's beautiful and feels great. It also doesn't dry out the lips.

on 7/16/2016 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love love love this lipstick! Of all my mac lipsticks, this one takes the cake! This is a gorgeous berry pink colour, not too bold for everyday, and leaves a stain like no other! Obsessed with this lipstick and will repurchase it for as long as I live!

Popular Lipsticks