Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne)

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne)
Yvresse (Champagne)Yvresse (Champagne)Yvresse (Champagne)Yvresse (Champagne)Yvresse (Champagne)

3.0

on 7/28/2006 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Head: Anise oil, Apricot, Cumin, Green Note, Peach, Violet
Heart: Carnation, Cinnamon, Jasmin, Lily of the Valley, Orris, Rose
Base: Amber, Benzoin, Castoreum, Cedar, Musk, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Styrax, Vanilla

Champagne is a delightful, bubbly effervescent violet rose (not rose violet) dominated fruity chypre. It is very evocative of champagne but more of the mood then the actual scent. Light, longlasting with wonderful sillage. Hubby says it smells like the candy necklaces / bracelets that kids wear (and / or parma violets). He loves it and he is usually a musk or vanilla man!

I find this very original. Demeter Champagne Brut is very similar but more like the drink and less elegant classy. A spring HG for me. 5*****

on 11/15/2005 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I ripped open the Sephora box, having bought this on word of mouth. One spritz on my wrist was enough. It is the first and only perfume that has literally made me sick to my stomach. I swabbed my wrist with alcohol -- didn't work. I had to get in the shower and throw my clothes right in the washer. I was so sad that it didn't work for me, b/c I hoped it would be a mysterious new scent that I could make my own (they don't sell it in Asheville, NC); but, alas, yuckiness and disappointment. The memory makes me queasy...

Popular Fragrances